11 Easter Crafts for Kids
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get ready for spring and the coming of Easter with these 11 Easter Crafts for Kids. These simple and fun projects are great to do with the whole family! They're also a great way to keep kids entertained over spring break. Perfect for kids of all ages, these simple and fun Easter crafts for kids are a great way to show kids how fun crafting can be.
Kids of all ages will love these Decorative Easter Crafts for Kids. From table centerpieces to religious crafts that would be perfect for Bible study or religious school, these decorative projects are easy and fun, and great for the whole family to do together.
We also included some Fun and Easy Easter Crafts that are great for more indpendent kids. These projects are simple enough for younger kids to do with their parents, yet fun for older kids to do on their own. There are even some fun recycling projects that you should be able to make with materials that are in your home already.
Finally, what kid doesn't love crafting with candy? With these Edible Easter Craft Ideas, kids will be able to share some holiday treats that have a bit more personality than an average handful of jelly beans!
Perfect for kids of all ages, these 11 Easter Crafts for Kids are fun, simple, and a great way to celebrate Easter and the coming of spring.
11 Easter Crafts for Kids Table of Contents
These decorative Easter crafts for kids are simple and fun, and a great way to have the whole family get in on the fun of decorating for Easter. Perfect for kids of all ages, these spring projects are sure to brighten up your home just in time for the first flower to bloom.
Bottle Cap Crosses: Use images of your family, your favorite Bible verses, or pictures of springtime to decorate these Bottle Cap Crosses. Christian Easter crafts for kids like this one are great for religious school, after school activities, and youth groups.
Cardboard Bunny Centerpiece: This Cardboard Bunny Centerpiece is great for your Easter Sunday table. The great thing about this Easter craft for kids is that children of all ages can get in on the fun. Create the bunny drawing and have your kids decorate it themselves! Easy Easter crafts like this are fun for the whole family.
Cute Styrofoam Cup Bunny: You don't need much to create this adorable and easy Easter craft. Fun and easy Easter crafts like this are great to hand out to all the little ones on Easter morning. You can even fill these cute bunnies with Easter candies and have kids hand them out to their friends and classmates.
- Easter Egg Window Clings: This is a great project for kids of all ages to do together. Made with contact paper and paints, these Easter egg window clings are great to hang in the front window or from the ceiling. Kids can decorate all different kinds of shapes, including eggs, bunnies, and flowers.
Looking for some easy Easter crafts that kids can make? These simple and fun projects are just the thing! From helpful tutorials on how to make their own Easter baskets to cute projects that can be given out as gifts, these easy Easter crafts are a great way to get kids into crafting.
Basket of Easter Fun: This handmade Easter basket is a great craft for kids to do before Easter morning. They can use this Basket of Easter Fun to hold the eggs they find in the egg hunt as well! Kids will love adding their own touch to this unique paper craft.
Blinged Out Easter Egg: Add some fun and colorful Easter eggs to your spring home decor! You could hang these Blinged Out Easter Eggs on a tree outside or turn them into a beautiful spring garland. Have the kids help with this fun Easter craft by including other "toppings", such as glitter and tissue paper. This is a fun springtime craft project that is great for the whole family to do together!
Easter Bunny Finger Puppets: This quick and easy Easter project is a great way to teach kids about Easter. Have kids help make these cute puppets and put on a show for the grandparents on Easter Sunday...or decorate your lawn with these cute Easter puppets to help welcome guests into your home.
Easter Bunny Milk Jug Basket: Using an old milk jug, kids can create their very own bunny basket for Easter! Perfect for holding the eggs they find in the egg hunt or for leaving out for the Easter Bunny to find and fill with treats, this thrifty and simple Easter craft is great for kids of all ages.
- Easter Critters Napkin Rings: Kids will love helping you set up for Easter brunch. They can even get in on the fun by creating these adorable Easter Critter Napkin Rings. With instructions on how to make several spring characters, these napkin rings are sure to add a whimsical touch to your brunch display.
If there's one thing kids love seeing in their Easter baskets, it's candy! With these cute and fun edible Easter craft ideas, you can turn plain Easter candy into something fun and festive! Kids can also help make these edible critters to bring into their classroom or to share with their friends or cousins at Easter brunch.
Dressed Up Easter Eggs: These Dressed Up Easter Eggs are such a cute table decoration for your Easter gathering. Made with chocolate Easter eggs and some leftover scrap paper, this edible Easter craft is easy to make and fun for crafters of all ages!
- Yummy Edible Bird's Nest: These Yummy Edible Bird's Nests are a great and quick handmade gift for spring or Easter. They're a hit with kids, too...and they'll especially love jumping in and helping you make them. Filled with Jelly Beans and topped with a marshmallow Peep, this is one sweet treat everyone is sure to enjoy!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Spring Wreath
- Customize Your Knitting Review
- Potted Faux Flower Craft
- How to Make Wedding Invitations and Programs
- Felt Flower Corsage Craft
- Donald Duck Inspired Shirt
- Stars and Stripes Solar Table Lamps
- Elegant Simplicity Crochet Necklace
- Quilted Book Bag Pattern
- Flower Brooch T-Shirt Craft