Make a thrifty craft for Easter with a recycled milk jug. Follow this quick tutorial for a cute Easter bunny craft that your kids will love and your wallet will thank you for.
- 1 Two gallon milk jug
- 1 package of white tissue paper
- 3D Fabric Squeeze paint
- Mod Podge or white craft glue
- Cotton Balls
- Ribbon in color of your choice
- Rise and dry the milk jug. Using scissors, cut away two sides of the jug, stopping about two-thirds away from the bottom
- Cut the tissue paper into small squares and apply evenly to the milk jug, covering the entire surface.
- After the tissue paper has set, use fabric paint to draw the bunny’s face.
- Use the cotton balls to make a bunny tail on the side of the jug opposite the face.
- Tie the ribbon to the top of the jug to finish. Fill with eggs.
For other Easter Basket ideas click here!