Cardstock, ribbon and a cartridge allow you to make this adorable Easter basket. You can hold all your Easter eggs and little candies in here. It can also be used as a home decor piece.
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges 
- Cricut® Easter cartridge 
- Cardstock: yellow, pink, purple, white
- Ribbon: 12" pink, 12" purple
- Cut basket. Using Easter cartridge and yellow cardstock, cut one 10 ¾" <3DBasket>. Assemble basket.
- Cut borders. Using pink cardstock, cut four 2 ¼" <Border3>. Adhere borders along bottom of basket, trimming where needed.
- Cut flowers. Using white cardstock, cut two 2 ¼" <Flower3>. Using purple cardstock, cut two 2 ¼" <Flwr3Shw>. Layer and adhere to front and back of basket.
- Tie ribbons to handle as shown.
For other Easter Basket ideas click here!