This cute Blockhead Bunny would be a great addition to your spring tablescape. He's made of various wood pieces, including MDF and a simple wood block. Crafts like these are sure to please...so hop to it!
- 2x4" Block cut to 3.5 x 3.5 inches
- Black craft wire
- 1/4" MDF scrap pieces
- White, pink and black paint
- Red ink pad
- Black sharpie
- Glue gun
- Paint brushes
- Paint all your pieces. Block and ears white, nose nice and pink. Sand down the edges to give each piece a border. Add highlight to nose.
- Use the ink pad to blush the cheeks and ears. You could use your thumb and rub in small circles. Add the highlights with white paint and draw in the mouth and ear details with your sharpie.
- Cut 3 pieces of craft wire about 4 inches long and glue to center of block. Glue the nose into place on top of the whiskers.
- Dot the eyes with black paint, once dry add white highlights. Draw in the eyebrows and add a few freckles with the sharpie.
- Glue on the ears and add a pretty bow (for fabric ears, cut out a long oval and glue a piece of craft wire inside. Stitch completely around it and then tie it in a knot in the center. Blush the ends and shap the ears, then glued them in place. For the wood ears, drill a hole into the top center of the block and glue the ears into the hole).