16 Free Easter Cards
By: Caley Walsh, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As the days grow longer, warmer and greener, everyone wants to celebrate! In this collection of 16 free Easter cards, find just the right project to send your friends and family members a celebratory note. Popular themes in these free Easter cards include bunnies, eggs, flowers and chicks. Find easy, free Easter cards using stamps and simple techniques when you need to send a whole bunch.
16 Free Easter Cards Table of Contents
Whether you like glitter or 3-D Easter egg on your free Easter cards, these designs are sure to surprise and delight this Easter.
Glitter Chicks Easter Card: If you can’t get enough glitter, use a selection of glitter colors to create a parade of fuzzy yellow chicks for your Easter card. People will want to keep these Easter cards forever!
Hoppy Easter Cross-Stitch Token: Don’t such send Free Easter cards this season. Instead, use this free cross-stitch pattern to send beautiful Easter bunny tokens that say “Hoppy Easter.”
Bright and Colorful Easter Egg Card: This Easter card is full of joyful colors and the dimensional Easter egg is such fun. You can decorate the Easter egg in your favorite style, with polka dots or stripes.
Surprise Easter Card: Cute Easter characters wave from their egg-homes in this homemade Easter card. The embossing paste gives a soft raise to the colorful butterflies.
EcoArt Easter Card: Make an Easter card in spring colors with a musical theme. This card is stamped on two-side printable surface boards, EcoArt Boards from Rubberstamp Concept.
- NEW! Somebunny Special Card: This beautiful card combines a variety of crafting mediums to make a card that's perfect to send to kids and adults alike.
Kids can help create these free Easter cards to give to school friends or to send to grandma and grandpa. These free Easter cards also make great classroom or scout troop activities.
Jeepers Peepers Greeting Card: To create this popping chick card, you tear pieces of yellow and white paper. Kids will love it! You can help kids by drawing out right shapes for this card and letting them rip.
Easter Egg Bookmark and Card: Kids first decorate paper Easter eggs and turn them into tassel bookmarks. Then, they create special eggcup cards for the bookmarks to sit in. Their friends will love these free Easter cards.
Easy Easter Egg Card: If you have two pieces of paper, one solid and one patterned, and a bit of ribbon, you are nearly there for this card! Kids can help decorate the egg-shaped card in this craft project.
- Spoon Easter Egg Greeting Card: Save those spoons! Let the spoons serve as eggs for this Easter craft for adults. Spoon Easter Egg Greeting Cards are eco-friendly and easy to create.
With a set of seven and a set of two free Easter cards made with different craft kits, you will actually find 10 more Easter cards in these projects.
Easy Easter Card Set: Find a coordinating set of seven different cards made with one kit from Ecstasy crafts. These free Easter cards designs feature textured bunnies, chicks and eggs. Making different cards with the same supplies keeps you from getting bored.
Elegant Easter Greeting Card: Create a dimensional Easter card using a STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam egg. The look is colorful and fun, yet elegant with touches of gold. You can even make matching Easter egg ornaments with this same project.
Five Easter Bunny Cards: You can create five different cards featuring the main character of the Easter bunny. Two different spring cards are perfect for Easter greetings. This set shows you how a bunny stamp can adapt for use all year.
Rainbow Glitter Easter Egg Card: Using cardstock, glitter and other fun embellishments you can make this rainbow glitter Easter egg card for the holiday season. Send as many as you want to all your friends. The finished product is beautiful.
Beaded Religious Easter Card: Create this beaded Easter Card using Treasure Tape and Diamond Beadlets. This makes a great project for kids that they can give as a gift when they are done.
- NEW! Spring Sequin Card: Perfect for Easter or just any time, this colorful spring card is fun and easy to make. Embellished with colorful flowers, this card is suitable for Mother's Day, birthdays, and anniversaries as well.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Elegant Easter Garden Topiary
- 101 Easter Crafts
- 25 Simple Crafts for Easter
- "Hop into Spring: Easter Craft and Recipe eBook"
- "Crafts for Easter: Blogger Edition 2009" eBook
- Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath
- Dollar Store Easter Bunny
- Bunny Peeps Bunting
- Braided Easter Eggs with Video Tutorial
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1