Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
25 Simple Crafts for Easter
By: Caley Walsh, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
To make easy Easter crafts, you can use materials from around the house and save yourself a trip to the craft store. Turn a milk jug into an Easter basket or a water bottle into an Easter egg with easy Easter crafts kids can make. These 25 simple crafts for Easter are thrifty and great for any skill level of crafter.
Easy Easter Crafts Using:
Bunnies and Chicks Parade: Paint various size clay pots in spring colors to create bunnies and chicks for an Easter parade. This project would be fun for families, scout troops and classrooms.
Yummy Easter Blooms: Use a clay pot, tissue paper and Easter candies to create an edible bouquet for Easter decorating.
Egg-stra Special Easter Tree: Use a big clay pot and some spare branches to create an Easter tree. Decorate plastic Eater eggs in all different colors and hang from your Eater tree.
Easter Candy Dish: You only need a clay pot saucer and acrylics paints in spring colors to create this simple Easter candy dish. A stuffed bunny is a great finishing touch.
- NEW! Clay Pot Farm Animals: Celebrate the coming of spring with these cute animal themed mini clay pots.
Crepe Easter Egg Cups: Cut a toilet paper tube in half and use each half to create pretty egg cups with crepe paper and trim. You can use these egg cups as place cards at your Easter table.
Easter Bunny Napkin Rings: Create cute Easter bunny napkin rings for the Easter table with felt and toilet paper tubes.
3-D Flower for Kids: Use a toilet paper tube to create a colorful 3-D Flower. A video helps you make this fun project.
Easter Wreath for Kids: Turn 14-16 toilet paper tubes into a wreath. Have the kids paint the tubes in pastel Easter colors. Fit the tubes around a wire hanger to create an Easter wreath.
- NEW! Paper Tube Lavender Sachet: Great for spring cleaning or giving in an Easter basket for mom and dad, this fun and simple sachet is something anyone in the family can make with ease.
Easter Bunny Sacks with Tissue Paper Ears: These paper bag Easter bunnies make a great table decoration and can be given as party favors.
Paper Bag Easter Bunnies: Use regular paper bags to create Easter bunnies and a matching basket for table decoration this Easter.
Cupcake Easter Baskets: Use cupcake liners to create miniature Easter baskets filled with just one Easter egg.
- NEW! Whimsical Bunny Bag: This fun and easy Easter craft is great for giving Easter goodies to young kids. Children can also use this bag to collect their eggs on the morning egg hunt!
Milk Jug Easter Bunny Basket: Use empty milk jugs to create green Easter baskets this season.
Plastic Bottle and Scrap Fabric Braided Easter Eggs: Recycle empty plastic water bottles with this clever craft for Easter eggs.
- Easter Table Favor Cups: Reuse empty snack-size fruit cups as cute Easter bunny cups filled with candies for the table. Use as place cards at your Easter table.
Button Easter Bunnies: Simple buttons become cute little bunnies for adorning cards, scrapbook pages and other crafts this Easter.
Bottle Cap Crosses: Create Christian crosses for Easter with bottle caps and family photos.
Mr. and Mrs. Easter Rabbit: Turn empty cardboard containers from the kitchen into rabbit candy holders for Easter decorating or gift-giving.
Easter Pom Pom Chicks: You can't help but smile at these adorable balls of yellow wool turned into chirping Easter chicks. Fill a basket with them for silly fun Easter decor.
Easter Critters Napkin Rings: Kids will happily "hop to it" when you invite them to create these cute holiday decorations. A great motivator when you need help setting the table.
Easter Candy Cup: With a can cozy and styrofoam you can make a cute little candy dish for Easter. The chick is a great embellishment to top it off. In eight steps you can have this candy dish ready to be filled with goodies.
Bright Ribbon Eggs: These beautiful, elaborately decorated eggs are a step above traditionally dyed Easter eggs. They work perfectly as an eye-grabbing centerpiece or a unique place card.
- Bunny Peeps Bunting: Sweet bunny and chick marshmallow Peeps have become a favorite symbol for Easter. Dana Willard came up this clever tribute to bunny peeps, with a bunny peeps garland made from yellow or pink felt.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Sock Rabbit and Chick Friends
- "Hop into Spring: Easter Craft and Recipe eBook"
- "Crafts for Easter: Blogger Edition 2009" eBook
- 20 Easter Baskets to Make
- How to Drain the Yolk from an Egg for Hollow Easter Eggs
- 30 Easter Egg Craft Ideas
- Braided Easter Eggs with Video Tutorial
- Bunny Peeps Bunting
- Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath
- 25 Simple Crafts for Easter
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie