Try this simple and fun Easter craft project for kids.
- 2 liter bottle (with top and bottom cut off)
- Pastel and white construction paper
- Markers, paints or crayons
- Tissue paper
- Wrap a piece of white construction paper around the cylindrical bottle.
- Decorate to create a rabbit face using crayons, paint, markers or construction paper cut-outs.
- Cut a pair of ears out of construction paper. Decorate them and attach to the top of the bottle with the stapler.
- Cut out long strands of colored tissue paper and staple them to the bottom of the bottle like on a windsock.
- Staple string to the top of the windsock so it can be hung.