Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveCrafts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
26 Spring Crafts for Kids
Dog Bottle Bank
By: Heidi Borchers for Duncan
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Recycle a one liter bottle into an adorable puppy bank that can watch over your money. This is a great green crafting project for kids.
1. Cut a 1/4” x 1-1/2” slot at back edge of plastic bottle.
2. For the head, paint Styrofoam egg with 1/2” flat brush with Burnt Umber. Let dry.
3. Glue the heads to the top of the bottles. Let dry.
4. Using chalk pencil, trace patterns onto brown felt. Cut out all pieces. Cut out dog bone. Glue felt pieces into place.
5. Glue on eyes. Glue on brown pom poms and black pom pom for nose. Glue on ribbon collar and dog bone. Let dry.
Looking for a companion for your cute doggie bank? There's a feline version available in our collection of 14 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts, plus a ton of other ideas for you to try out!
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!