50+ Recycle Crafts for Kids
By: Caley Walsh, editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Recycle crafts for kids can be a valuable tool of entertainment and distraction after a long school day. These craft projects for kids cost almost nothing to make and you can use materials from around the house, like oatmeal containers.
If you're looking for fun craft projects for kids that are perfect for Earth Day, this is a must-have collection. Save up those drink cartons, plastic bottles and even paper plates - you can use all of these items for these craft projects.
Even if Earth Day is nowhere in sight, save this collection for a rainy day and have kids get creative on a rainy afternoon. They'll love making their own games, organizers and even birdfeeders.
50+ Recycle Crafts for Kids
Table of Contents
If you love recycled craft projects, then you should check out these free eBooks:
- Tin Can Critters
- Pop Top Cans
- Picture Card in a Can
- Soda Can Coasters have you seen these?
- Soup Can Bowling
- Tin Can Pencil Organizers
- Tin Can Pencil Holder
Featured Project: Making Ice Candles
Use an empty drink carton and an old aluminum can to make your own recycle crafts for kids. Use soy candle wax or beeswax for a greener alternative to traditional petroleum-derived paraffin wax.
- Upcycled Back Scratcher with Video
- Recycled Treat Containers
- Bottle Cap Coaster editor's pick!
- Drink Carton Gift Box
If you are looking for more recycling craft ideas, you can find our favorite ideas for craft projects that reuse in this collection of 42 Ways to Reuse Materials for Crafting.You'll find projects that look great and help the planet at the same time. In addition to recycled crafts for kids, you'll find projects parents can make on their own. There's never a bad time to use recycled materials, so dip into your discards and gather up supplies. You won't believe how much you can make with so few supplies.
- Cat Bottle Bank
- Dog Bottle Bank seriously adorable...
- Plastic Bottle Birdfeeder
- Adorable Bottle Cap Lady Bug
- Aleene's Bottle Cap Birdie
Whether it's raining, snowing, or just a few days off from school, these extra 15 Green Crafts for Children will help keep kids occupied and entertained for hours. From robots to homemade board games, these recycling ideas for kids get kids in the spirit for Earth Day. These recycled art projects for kids will also reinforce the importance of that old saying "Reduce, reuse, recycle." Kids will learn why this ideas is so important without even realizing it!
Featured Projects: Recycled Newspaper Beads
Use old newspaper to create big, circular beads. Kids will love painting and decorating these recycled paper beads.
- Oatmeal Box Pencil Holder
- CD Case Picture Frame
- Pizza Box Art
- Felt Floral Plastic Bottle Bracelet
- Bottle Cap Bugs so easy, it's ridiculous
- Eco Froggy Bank
- Easy Coffee Filter Daffodils
- Pringles Storage Container
- Upcycled Ladybug Storage Jars
- Eco-Friendly Plastic Cup Flowers
- Fuzzy Bumble Bee kids will love this project
- Hand Painted Rock Bugs
- Recycled Cardboard Caddy
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Super Seashells Picture Frame Craft
- Thrifty Shamrock Magnet
- Fun Altered Dominoes
- Half the Earth Shirt
- Eco Friendly Tee Shirt
- DIY Painted Jugs and Spring Flowers
- Upcycled Reusable Shopping Bags
- Trio of TP Tube Treat Bags (featured in this eBook!)
- Upcycled Glove Animals
- Mailing Tube Vases
- Fabric Covered DIY Planter
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Tabletop Christmas Tree
- Quick Recycled Gift Container
- Recycled Table Centerpiece
- Thirfty DIY Pencil Holder NEW!
- Minion Toilet Paper Roll Crafts NEW!
Featured Projects: Cute Paper Bowl Turtle - Add this paper bowl project to your list of recycled crafts for kids. You'll save your trash can from filling up and your kids will get a chance to make a recycled reptile.
Secretly Cheap DIY Flower Vase: Perfect for teens, these plastic bottle crafts are a chic and trendy recycle crafts for kids (especially teens)! They will love the grown-up look of the homemade vases as well as learning how to plant their own flowers!
- Plus, check out this project to learn all about why plastic bottle crafts are a great way to take care of Mother Earth.
What are your favorite recycling ideas for kids?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
- Glass Jar Mod Podge Makeover
- Crochet Shell N Chains Scarf
- USA Mason Jar Knit Cozy
- Patriotic Mason Jar Crochet Cozy
- Mouse Hole Wall Decor
- Lacy Star Crochet Stitch
- Delicate Shells Crochet Stitch
- Charging Station Recycled Craft
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy