These etched glass coasters will add elegance to your next gathering. These personalized etched glass coasters can be made to match any style of decor.
- #60-3910 Glass Coaster
- #20-0439 Rub N Etch florals
- #15-0150 Armour Etch 3 oz
- #31-0450 Contact vinyl for custom cutting
- #21-1600 Blank Over N Over stencil material
- Clean glass and dry thoroughly.
- Peel stencil from carrier sheet and position over glass. (If stencil does not lift easily from carrier sheet, place stencil under warm running tap water. Dry thoroughly, then continue)
- Press stencil down and smooth firmly to the glass.
- Cover the entire area around the stencil with wide masking tape, overlapping the edges of the stencil so there are no spaces or gaps. All remaining exposed glass should be covered and protected.
Armour Etch Application:
- Follow safety and usage instructions on the bottle of Armour Etch® Cream
- With a soft bristle brush, apply a thick layer of Armour Etch over entire stencil design so you cannot see your design through the etch cream.
- Leave Armour Etch® on stencil for 1 minute, then wash off under running water until all visible signs of the etch cream are gone. 4. Remove all of the masking tape from the glass and then remove stencil . Rinse glass under running water to remove any remaining residue. Clean with glass cleaner. The etched image will appear when glass is dry thoroughly.
Sand Etch Application:
- Follow Safety instructions and usage instructions that came with your Sand Etch® blaster.
- You will need a confined space to work like a corrugated box or Inflate ‘A’ Booth®.
- Hold both Sand Etch blasting unit and glass object in an UPRIGHT position, perpendicular to each other with nozzle 1/2” to 1” from surface of the stencil. 4. Blast using small circular or back and forth sweeping motion over the stencil making sure the entire design is etched evenly.
- Lightly dust off excess grit with a soft bristle brush. and wash off remaining grit residue from glass under running water. Do not wipe grit from glass with sponge or towel as this could scratch the glass.
- Remove stencil.
- Clean with glass cleaner.