"Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart" free eBook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Transform your home decor with beautiful knit and crochet patterns from Red Heart Yarn. From stunning and colorful afghans to fun home accessories, the patterns in Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart are sure to help you transform your home into a cozy and comfortable oasis for you and your family. This free eBook is filled with 15 beautiful afghans, pillows, wreaths, rugs, coasters, and more...and there are plenty of patterns for both knitting and crochet fans alike. Bring colorful accents to your living room, bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom with the fun and easy patterns you'll find in thiis free printable collection from Red Heart Yarn.
Creating a new knit or crocheted afghan is a great way to instantly transform the look of a room. Colorful blankets and throws are not only great for keeping you warm, but they make great decorations when displayed on the back of a couch or laid out as a bedspread. If you’re looking or some easy and fun afghans to knit and crochet for yourself or a loved one, you’re going to love the beautiful projects you’ll find in Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart. Great for giving as gifts or using in your own home, these colorful and vibrant afghans are as fun to make as they are to show off!
Work through your yarn stash with this rainbow-inspired stashbuster afghan. The Rainbow Chevron Afghan is a colorful and fun throw that would compliment almost any decor. Made using a variety of yarn colors, this crocheted afghan is great for using up all those scrap pieces of yarn. Follow the materials list exactly to recreate the afghan as is, or customize it to best suit your own decor and style. Made to look like a quilted design, this crocheted afghan pattern would also look stunning hanging on a wall or lay it out as a bed spread to add some color to your bedroom.
Knitting fans will love the Stained Glass Afghan and Pillow Set. Great for any living room, this stunning knit afghan is made with Boutique Magical yarn, so it’s perfect for snuggling up with a good book and a cup of tea. This set also makes a great gift for a housewarming party or a newly married couple, and it’s a simple and rewarding project for knitters of all skill levels. Best of all, you can get both the afghan and the pillow pattern for free by downloading your own copy of Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart.
Knit and crochet fans of all skill levels will love the adorable pillow patterns in Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart. Create these cute throw pillows and accent pillows for your living room or bedroom. You can even match these patterns up with any of the afghans in this free eBook to create your very own pillow and blanket set. From lacy designs to whimsical patterns your teens will adore, these fun and easy patterns make home decor a breeze!
If you’re a knitter looking for a challenge, then you’re going to love the Textured Throw Pillow pattern, found in this Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart eBook. Great for adding a classy touch to your living room or den, this lovely pattern changes textures six times to ensure that these pillows are unique and beautiful. While you can easily use whatever color you’d like when creating this design, they look particularly stunning when you use Boutique Changes yarn to allow for maximum texture and style. These Textured Throw Pillows can also be made using an ombre effect, changing colors slightly with each new knit stitch. Great for all kinds of decor schemes and styles, these stylish and classy accent pillows are sure to give your knitting needles the workout they need.
Crochet fans are also sure to love the adorable Mustache Pillow, which is perfect for teens, kids, and adults of all ages. Great for a man cave or den, this accent pillow is a fun weekend project for crochet fans of all skill levels, and it also makes a great gift idea for teens heading off to college or moving in to their first apartment. You can find this pattern, as well as many more cute home decor ideas and suggestions, by downloading your own free printable copy of Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart.
Liven up your home indoors and out with the beautiful wreaths you'll find in Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart. These colorful front door wreaths are easy to make and can do wonders welcoming friends and family to your humble abode. Great for using up yarn scraps, these stunning wreaths can also help you clean out your yarn stash and make room for the other beautiful projects in this amazing collection of knit and crochet patterns for the home.
Great for the spring and summer months, the Watercolor Wreath is a great way to brighten up the colors of your home. Wrapped with lovely blue yarn and embellished with colorful crocheted flowers, this lovely springtime wreath looks like it could be a painting. This wreath is also easy to customize in terms of color and style. Create flowers that help accent your own home decor for a wreath that will instantly tie any room together. This colorful wreath would also make a great gift, and is a fun weekend project for a rainy day or lazy afternoon.
That's the great thing about the patterns you'll find in Welcome to Our Home. With just a little bit of yarn and a few hours of your time, you can create several of these patterns and projects in less than 12 hours...so you have 2 week's worth of free patterns right here! Download your own free copy of Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart for tons of great inspiration and decorating ideas for your living room, bedroom, kitchen and more!
Looking for cute home decor accents beyond the traditional pillows and afghans? Well, you're in luck! The projects you'll find in this section of the Welcome to Our Home eBook are all quick to make and great for adding a colorful touch to any room in your home. From simple eReader cozies to large ottoman covers, these knit and crochet patterns also make wonderful gifts for the holiday season.
It's never to early to start thinking about the holidays. Christmas and Hanukkah always seem to be right around the corner, and there's always a birthday, anniversary, housewarming, or baby shower to attend. Plan ahead and be ready for anything with the fun and cute home decor patterns you'll find in Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart. Teens will love the eReader Cozy or the Knit Phone Holder...and the Vintage Golf Club Covers make great gifts for birthdays or Father's Day. Best of all, you can easily customize these patterns to be whatever color you'd like, and they're sure to please kids and adults of all ages.
Speaking of color, these Dancing Leaves Coasters are perfect for fall decorating or your Thanksgiving table. Made with the colors of fall, these coasters can also be used to add a colorful accent to your table decor or place one on each plate as a cute place marker for guests. You can also place them under bowls or mugs to help protect your table and add a little color to your tablescape.
So whether you’re looking for beautiful afghans and pillows, or cute home decor ideas that can be given as housewarming gifts, the projects you’ll find in Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart are great for crochet and knit fans alike. With projects that will brighten up any room in your home, this eBook is a must for those who are looking for new and creative ways to liven up their home decor.
With your free copy of the Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart eBook, you can also subscribe to our Quick and Crafty newsletter to become part of the FaveCrafts community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Five weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
From wreaths to rugs, afghans to cozies, the 15 fun and stylish projects you'll find in Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart will do wonders in transforming your home decor. Whether you're a fan of knitting or crochet, there's bound to be something you'll love in this collection of patterns and ideas. Add color, warmth, and style to your home by downloading your own free copy of Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart, courtesy of Red Heart Yarn and Favecrafts.com.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas, Paper Crafts, and More
- Super Simple Etched Mason Jar
- Beachy Driftwood DIY Wreath
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Scrabble Inspired DIY Wall Art
- Simple Paper Clip Florals DIY Recycled Crafts
- "Quick and Easy Decoupage" eBook from Plaid
- 17 Free Birdhouse Designs
- Top 20 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- Button DIY Topiary
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
- Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- We've Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws
- Jewelry for You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets and Necklaces
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- How To Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- Perfect for Christmas Gift Giving: 6 'Gift in a Jar' Ideas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- Creative Ideas for the Holiday Home
- 22 Summer Crafts for Kids
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Baby Love
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- How to Knit: Beginner Knitting Help and 7 Free Patterns
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Easter Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- How To Halloween: Projects from Bloggers
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Creative Crafting all Year Round: Crafts to Celebrate the Holidays
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Mother's Day Crafting: Blogger Edition
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Father's Day Crafts
- Mother's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Father's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Beautiful Beads
- 20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
- Fun with Fabric Dye
- 24 Simple Scrapbooking Layouts
- Garden Crafts
- 42 Ways to Recycle
- 31 Cupcake Inspired Creations
- Project Ideas for All Occasions From Paper to Fabric
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- Sewing for Beginners
- Graduation Crafts
- DIY Wedding
- 33 Summer Wedding Ideas
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- Cheap Home Decor: Crafting with Paper
- Great Decor in a Flash Without a Lot of Cash
- Low-Cost Clothing Crafts
- Inexpensive Home Decor
- Cheap and Easy Crafts
- Low-Cost Kitchen Crafts
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More
- 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter - The Ultimate Craft Guide
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers, & More
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and More
- 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
- 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Dcor and More
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- Summer Crafts for Kids
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- Thanksgiving Crafts
- Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas
- 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- How to Paint Furniture: 19 Upcycled Furniture Projects from DecoArt
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- Make it Yours: How To Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More with Krylon Spray Paint
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- Painting the Seasons with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Idea
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects
- 38 Holiday Crafts: Holiday Decorating Ideas for Every Season
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing craft Ideas
- 12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects: Jewelry, Gifts & Decorations for the Holidays
- Great Gift Ideas: Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How to Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions & Techniques
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How To Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions And Techniques