These whimsical wire candle holders from Kathy Peterson and from Krylon look great in potted plants or the garden.
- Krylon H2O™ Latex - Yellow Sea (#2602)
- Krylon H2O™ Latex - Caribbean Blue (#2604)
- Krylon H2O™ Latex - Arctic White (#2606)
- Metal Candle Holders
- Metal Flowers
- Clear Glass Marbles
- Drop cloth
- Cardboard box (used to stabilize candle holders/daisy while painting)
- Matte knife (to cut small holes in box and painters tape)
- Soft cloth & gentle soap (for cleaning metal prior to painting)
- Painter's Tape
- Safety glasses
- Clean metal with soap and water using a soft cloth. Allow to dry.
- Put cardboard box on drop cloth. Cut small holes in cardboard box and insert metal flowers.
- Using painter's tape mask off entire daisy and spray paint leaves and stem with Yellow Sea. Allow to dry.
- Mask off the stem and leaves and cut tape away from center of daisy using a matte knife and spray paint with Caribbean Blue. Allow to dry.
- Mask off center of daisy and remove tape from flower petals. Spray paint flower petals with Arctic White and allow to dry.
- Hold daisy upside down and spray end of stem with Yellow Sea. Remove all tape and set aside.
- Stand metal candle holders in cardboard box holes and spray paint with Caribbean Blue. When dry, hold candle holder upside down and spray end.
- Position candle holders in yard or flower pot of soil and pour clear marbles into wire candle holder. Insert painted daisy.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.