These decorative bird frames are easy to make and you'll love the end result. Beautiful cardstock is used along with an inkpad. This is perfect for a baby's room.
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges 
- Cricut® Straight from the Nest cartridge 
- Cuttlebug® Die Cutter and Embosser 
- Cuttlebug® Embossing Folder, Plum Blossom Set 
- Cardstock: blue, black, red spotted, green patterned
- 3 White frames, 5" x 7"
- Buttons: 3 assorted
- Yarn: red
- Ink pad: blue
- Foam squares
- Cut first bird. Using Straight from the Nest cartridge and black cardstock, cut one 3" <Bird1>. Repeat cut using red spotted cardstock and Layer/Shadow feature. Using blue cardstock, press Shift and cut one 3" <Bird1-s>.
- Cut second bird. Using black cardstock, cut one 2 ¼" <Bird2>. Repeat cut using red spotted cardstock and Layer/Shadow feature. Using blue cardstock, press Shift and cut one 2 ¼" <Bird2-s>.
- Ink edges of birds. Using Cuttlebug machine and Plum Blossom embossing folder, emboss blue layers of both birds. Layer birds together. Embellish using yarn and buttons as shown.
- Cut nest. Using black cardstock, cut one 3" <Nest>. Using blue cardstock, press Shift and cut one 3" <Nest-s>. Ink edges of eggs. Layer together. Embellish using raffia and button as shown.
- Place green patterned cardstock in frames. Adhere birds and nest to frames as shown using two layers of foam squares.