Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
653 DIY Home Decorating Projects
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Give your entire home a makeover with these 653 DIY Home Decorating Projects. From the bathroom to the garden, we have great projects to help you reinvent your space, get organized, and add color and style to any room in your house!
There are also great ideas and suggestions on how to use every day items to create beautiful home decor accents. Paper, beads, and other craft supplies can be reused and recycled to make beautiful artwork, lovely garden decor, and wall art that you'll be proud to show off to all your guests.
So when the mood strikes and you want to give your living room, bathroom, bedroom, or garden a little face lift, turn to this great collection of 653 Home Decorating Projects for great tutorials and inspiration to help you get started.
653 DIY Home Decorating Projects Table of Contents
If you're looking for easy and affordable ways to decorate your home, look no further than your paper stash. You can create beautiful home decorations with everything from newspaper to scrapbook paper, and in this great collection of paper crafting projects, you'll learn how to turn this inexpensive medium into home accents that you'll be proud to show off! Click here to see all 12 Ideas on Crafting with Paper.
Adding some new decorations to your favorite room is a fun and easy way to give your living space a new look. Start from the bottom and work your way up, making fun and fashionable rugs, art, and even some cute garden projects. These easy DIY home decor ideas are perfect for living rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens...and can be used to accent homes, condos, and even small apartments. Click here to see all 14 Easy Home Decor Ideas.
Styrofoam is a crafter's best friend, and with these easy DIY home decor projects, you can create lovely home accents that are inexpensive and fashionable. From unique wall art to table and office accents that really tie your room together, these DIY home accessories are fun and easy to make, and great for adding color and style to any room in your home. Click here to see all 29 Easy Projects.
Great for gardening, storage and organization, and even fun accents for your living room and bedroom, clay pots make for excellent home decor ideas. Use them for storing kitchen utensils or paint them to create cute animals and decorations. There's something for everyone in this great collection of indoor and outdoor decoration projects. Click here to see all 10 Clay Pots You'll Fall in Love With.
Sometimes your living room just needs a little rearranging. If you're looking for ways to add style and texture to your home, be sure to check out the projects in this collection of inexpensive home decorating ideas. FIlled with suggestions on how to decorate blank walls, add colorful accents, and liven up your bedroom and kitchen, this collection is the ultimate in crafty and creative ways to decorate and accessorize. Click here to see all 56 Inexpensive Home Decor Ideas.
Clay garden pots make great decorations for indoors and out. With these 25 clay pot crafts, you're sure to find something to suit your style! From animals and critters to holiday clay pot designs, these clay pot crafts are easy and fun to make! They also make great gifts for the holidays and unique centerpieces for everything from a garden party to an outdoor wedding. Click here to see all 25 Clay Pot Crafts.
The best way to transform stuff you already have is to add a little Mod Podge! These quick and easy projects will help you give a new life to anything you own, and all you need is some decoupage glue and a little inspiration. These projects are great for crafters of all ages and they're a great way to begin experimenting and playing around with different colors, patterns, and styles. Click here to see all 12 Quick and Easy Decoupage Projects.
There's never a better time to make your own garden crafts. Make them during the winter to prepare for spring or make them during the spring while your ideas are fresh in your head. Garden crafts are always fun to make because they are earthy and colorful. You can actually plant some crafts, if seeds are involved or you can decorate your garden with these fun and colorful projects. Click here to see all 13 Great Garden Crafts.
Decorate your home, indoor and out, with this collection of free birdhouse designs. These birdhouse crafts are fun to make and also make low-cost gifts for any occasion. You will find free birdhouse designs for fall, summer and winter in this collection. Click here to see all 14 Free Birdhouse Designs.
In the spirit of this wonderful movement started by Michelle Obama, we have put together this collection of our favorite garden crafts. Use them to decorate your plant and vegetable garden all year long, and have the kids help, too! We hope these ideas inspire you to start your own victory garden. Click here to see all 15 Best Victory Garden Crafts.
Retro vintage is a big topic in the crafting world right now. Whether it's sewing a vintage-inspired brooch or crafting a scrapbook page using old family photos, any project that uses vintage materials will result in a classic creation that will stand the test of time. Click here to see all 16 Retro Vintage Crafts.
Show off your crafty creations outside with these easy and fun DIY home decorating projects that are meant for the garden. From lovely plant stakes to colorful planters that you can keep indoors or out, these fun and thrifty garden crafts will have neighbors stopping to admire your excellent sense of style! Click here to see all 27 Garden Crafts.
Butterfly decor is an easy and fun way to bring the beauty of spring and summer into your home. From lovely easy crochet patterns, to butterfly wall decor you'll be proud to show off, these butterfly crafts are a great way to decorate and accessorize your home. Click here to see all 17 Butterfly Decoration Ideas.
Decorative storage bins and totes are a great way to make your home look less cluttered while also adding your personal style to any room in your house. Make these storage solutions yourself and personalize them to fit your style and storage needs. Click here to see all 22 Decorative Storage Ideas.
Adults and kids alike seem to find joy in button crafts. From vintage buttons to novelty craft buttons you can only find in unique thrift stores, there's nothing a fun button can't improve! With this great collection of 19 Button Crafts for You and Your Home, you'll find some great ideas on how to decorate with buttons...and even how to make customized buttons of your own! Click here to see all 19 Button Crafts for Your Home.
If your craft room is a complete disaster area and you'd like to reorganize and redecorate, check out these 17 ideas for decorating on a budget. Craft room organization and decoration doesn't have to be difficult or expensive! We've got home decor wall art to make, crafty thrift store decorating ideas, and cute storage containers to make and decorate. Click here to see all 17 Projects for Decorating on a Budget.
Candles are a great way to add some color to your home. These voitve holders are easy and fun to make, and would look great on display in a bedroom or bathroom. These cute candle holders would also be great gifts for someone moving into their first home or apartment or a student heading off to college. Click here to see all 21 Cheap Votive Candle Holders.
Looking to redecorate the kitchen on a budget? Need a new dishcloth or placemats but don’t want to spend a fortune? This collection of 39 free kitchen craft projects using low-cost materials can help. Find free patterns for kitchen items in crochet, knitting, cross stitch and sewing. Click here to see all 39 Cheap Votive Candle Holders.
Pillows are a quick and easy way to transform a room. They're easy to make and perfect for beginning crafters. These do it yourself home projects make for great home accents and can instantly give your living room or bedroom a brand new look. Click here for all 35 Pillow Making Crafts.
As you work your way through your home, don't forget to give some love to your kitchen! After all, most of your time is spent there, so it may as well look lovely! These kitchen crafts are easy to make and will give your kitchen a look you're sure to love. From colorful dish cloths to cute tea pot cozies, these kitchen crafts will give your kitchen a whole new look. Click here to see all 39 Kitchen Crafts.
If you have a container of Mod Podge and some old scrapbook paper, you can give a new life to just about anything in your house! With these fabulous decoupage ideas, you can create lovely items that will compliment any decor scheme. You won't believe what's possible with the simpleist of materials! Click here to see all 36 Fabulous Decoupage Ideas.
Topiaries are great for decorating, and make wonderful centerpieces for parties of all kinds. With these easy topiary projects, you can bring the beauty of the outdoors inside with simple and easy DIY home decor projects. Click here to see all 32 Topiary Craft Projects.
With so many design stores and home décor options out there, it can feel overwhelming to try and find something that both suits your style and falls within your price range. At FaveCrafts, we believe the best way to get the room design you want is to do it yourself! We have gathered some of our favorite home craft ideas for crafters of just about any style. From country western to ultra modern, there is something for everyone in this collection. Click here to see all 14 DIY Inexpensive Home Decor Ideas.
Spruce up your home with a DIY pendant light using one of these 15 ideas. You can make mini pendant lights, party lanterns, and chandeliers, and you can even learn how to make a lamp from scratch. Not only does lighting add to the warmth and ambiance of a room, but the lamp or light fixture itself can lend so much of your personal style to a space. Click here to see all 15 DIY Pendant Lights.
No matter what the season, it's always a good time to clean out your home. Get rid of old items or craft them into new decor accents using the suggestions in this home decor collection. Filled with helpful tutorials on how to create wall art, bathroom decor, living room accents and much more, this collection is all you need to competely reinvent and redecorate your home. Click here to see all 46 DIY Home Decor Projects.
If your home needs a refreshing pick-me-up and change in scenery, try these Cool wall art and decor Ideas, great for any room in the house. This guide includes ideas for home decor wall art and outdoor wall decor, as well as vintage and modern bathroom wall decor ideas to liven your wall decor and home accents. Click here to see all 26 Cool Wall Art Designs.
Make a New Year's resolution to add some new style to your home. With these 12 ideas and tutorials, you'll be able to give your home a new look in a matter of minutes. These projects are easy and fun, and great for crafters of all skill levels. Click here to see all 12 Ideas on How to Redecorate for Less.
We asked our readers for some suggestions on how to use seashells in their decorating. Here are 20 great ideas for incorporating seashells into your home decor scheme. Click here to see all 20 Seashell Craft Ideas.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas, Paper Crafts, and More
- Super Simple Etched Mason Jar
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Scrabble Inspired DIY Wall Art
- Simple Paper Clip Florals DIY Recycled Crafts
- "Quick and Easy Decoupage" eBook from Plaid
- 17 Free Birdhouse Designs
- Top 20 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- Button DIY Topiary
- Bohemian Stamped DIY Pillow
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
- Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- We've Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws
- Jewelry for You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets and Necklaces
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- How To Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- Perfect for Christmas Gift Giving: 6 'Gift in a Jar' Ideas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- Creative Ideas for the Holiday Home
- 22 Summer Crafts for Kids
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Baby Love
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- How to Knit: Beginner Knitting Help and 7 Free Patterns
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Easter Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- How To Halloween: Projects from Bloggers
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Creative Crafting all Year Round: Crafts to Celebrate the Holidays
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Mother's Day Crafting: Blogger Edition
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Father's Day Crafts
- Mother's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Father's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Beautiful Beads
- 20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
- Fun with Fabric Dye
- 24 Simple Scrapbooking Layouts
- Garden Crafts
- 42 Ways to Recycle
- 31 Cupcake Inspired Creations
- Project Ideas for All Occasions From Paper to Fabric
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- Sewing for Beginners
- Graduation Crafts
- DIY Wedding
- 33 Summer Wedding Ideas
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- Cheap Home Decor: Crafting with Paper
- Great Decor in a Flash Without a Lot of Cash
- Low-Cost Clothing Crafts
- Inexpensive Home Decor
- Cheap and Easy Crafts
- Low-Cost Kitchen Crafts
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More
- 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter - The Ultimate Craft Guide
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers, & More
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and More
- 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
- 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Dcor and More
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- Summer Crafts for Kids
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- Thanksgiving Crafts
- Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas
- 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- How to Paint Furniture: 19 Upcycled Furniture Projects from DecoArt
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- Make it Yours: How To Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More with Krylon Spray Paint
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- Painting the Seasons with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Idea
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects
- 38 Holiday Crafts: Holiday Decorating Ideas for Every Season
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing craft Ideas
- 12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects: Jewelry, Gifts & Decorations for the Holidays
- Great Gift Ideas: Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How to Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions & Techniques
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How To Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions And Techniques