Project Ideas for All Occasions From Paper to Fabric Volume 1 eCraft Creations
31 Free Cross Stitch Patterns
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create beautiful home decor and gifts with these 31 Free Cross Stitch Patterns. From classic coasters and pillows to more intricate ornaments and book covers, these free cute cross stitch patterns are great for anyone who loves crafting with needles and thread.
31 Free Cross Stitch Patterns Table of Contents
4th of July Apron: This patriotic apron is embellished with an American flag cross stitch design, making it perfect for your 4th of July BBQ, Memorial Day family get together, or just any old time you feel like cooking outdoors.
4th of July Flag Pin: This sweet pin is great for showing off your American pride. Embellished with beads, this cute pin is great for adding to your jacket, hat, or purse.
Patriotic Planter: Use this Americana planter as the centerpiece to your 4th of July party. Cross stitch designs like this are easy to master and also make great gifts for those who are hosting a summer BBQ.
4th of July Picnic Placemat: This cute placemat is great for your summer gathering. The USA embellishment is made using an easy cross stitch pattern that you can also incorporate into several other crafts.
Patriotic Pinwheel Pin: Free cross stitch patterns like this are great for beginners. You can turn this cute cross stitch design into a pin or a cute hair accessory to wear during the 4th of July parade.
4th of July Utensil Holder: Free cross stitch patterns like this one are great for several purposes. Use this holder to store utensils for a picnic or fill it with flowers, chocolate covered pretzels, or fabric American flags.
4th of July Marching Cross Stitch: Everyone loves the boisterous atmosphere of a Fourth of July parade. Help keep the exciting memories alive with this Fourth of July Marching Cross Stitch pattern, great for adding to a bag or jean jacket.
Boom Boom Patriotic Pillow: This adorable cross stitch pattern is great for showing off your patriotic pride. Free cross stitch patterns like this are perfect for adding a little stars and stripes to any room in your home.
Old Glory Cross Stitch: This old glory cross stitch pattern is the perfect 4th of July craft project. Decorate your home with the red, white, and blue and hang this up year round to show off your American pride.
- Uncle Sam Cross Stitch: French knots make Uncle Sam's beard feel real in this cross stitch project! The Uncle Sam cross stitch is the perfect 4th of July craft, and it looks great displayed in your home or on a hat.
Christmas Tea Ornament Set: Free cute cross stitch patterns, like this cute and easy Tea Ornament, make wonderful gifts for friends and family. Use them as ornaments on your tree or add a small initial to the design to create one of a kind gift tags.
Cute Winter Snow Bear: What's better than cute cross stitch patterns? Free cross stich patterns! Great for adding to a pillow or even making cross stitch Christmas stockings, this Cute Winter Snow Bear is sure to please anyone! it's cute face and hat and scarf set make it great for babies, too.
Father Christmas Pattern: This Christmas cross stitch design makes a lovely ornament for the holiday season. Give it as a gift to a loved one or use it as a nice gift tag on a package.
Dated Angel Ornament: Remember a specific Christmas celebration with this dated angel ornament. Remember the year you moved into a new house, the first year spent with your partner, or the year your first child was born.
- Christmas Angel: This beautiful Christmas cross stitch pattern is a great way to decorate your tree. This colorful and angelic design will help you get through those dreary winter days.
Easter Egg Cross Stitch Ornament: Make an Easter egg ornament stitched with spring color designs. Tiny pink seed beads and a braided trim with a touch of silver add interesting texture to this Easter egg. Hang from an indoor tree, door knobs or chair backs this Easter.
Easter Egg Cross Stitch Towel: Add cross-stitch Easter eggs to the band of a hand towel for fun Easter decorating in your bathroom or kitchen. These cute embellished towels also make great additions to an Easter basket.
Football Face Cross Stitch Pattern: Make something for the man in your life with this cute cartoon football pattern. Free cross stitch patterns like this can be added to anything from pillows to jackets.
Hoppy Easter Cross Stitch Token: They say that good things come in small packages, and this little token is no exception! Small enough to fit inside a small envelope, this free cross stitch pattern is also great for hiding in Easter eggs.
Happy Baseball: Celebrate summer with this cute baseball cross stitch pattern. This cartoon cross stitch design would look great on a hat or a light jacket.
Spring Chick Cross Stitch Design: This blue bird is keeping her eggs dry and protecting them from a spring rain of metallic thread. This spring project is quick and fun to stitch. Frame in a rustic white frame for uplifting home decor that's perfect for spring.
- Roly Bunny Cross Stitch Design: This cheerful bunny cross-stitch design makes a great gift for a new baby! It can also be used for Easter or for decorating a young girl's room. Personalize it with cross-stitch letters for a unique gift that's sure to please.
A Beautiful Peace Label: This beautiful cross stitch pattern would make a wonderful gift for a newly married couple. Frame it and hang it above your door or in your living room to remind each other of what's important.
Cherries Cross Stitch Oven Mitt: Great for the kitchen, this cute oven mitt is embellished with a sweet cherry design, making it a classic cross stitch design that anyone is sure to love.
Night Sky Bookmark: This beautiful cross stitch bookmark makes a wonderful gift for the book lover in your life. The lovely purple and blue hues create a design that stands out and looks professional.
Cow Cross Stitch Pattern: An intermediate cross stitch fan can create this adorable design with ease. This is great for those who love the farm life or just love cows in general.
Freshwater Fish: Cross stitch this freshwater fish design with metallic braids for a shimmering wet look to the fish. Add these cross stitch fish to a tote for someone who loves fishing, or frame the design and hang it in the kitchen.
Friends Design: Gather your best girlfriends together and have a craft night! Free cross stitch patterns like this one are great to do with your friends. Use this cute design on a bag or an apron...and don't forget to create one for your bestie!
Loving Bears Cross Stitch Pattern: This cross stitch pattern from DMC Threads is brilliant, as it uses cotton embroidery floss. The loving bears pattern is so cute, it makes for a great Mother's Day gift. You could even create a little pillow for a new baby with this cross stitch baby pattern.
Monogram Sachet: This Monogram Sachet is a great gift to make for yourself or a new bride! These sachet pillows are filled with lavender, but you can use any filling you'd like. The monogram on the front is a nice, personal touch to make this sachet unique.
- Purple Satin Medallion: This cross stitch pattern uses two strands of floss and 14-count aida. A beautiful flower like this should be famed and hung up on the wall. It makes for a nice house-warming gift.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Colorful Ladybugs Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Reworked Rainbow Table DIY Craft Project
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit