30 Quick and Thrifty Crochet Patterns
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you are just learning how to crochet or just want a quick project, this collection of 30 free, easy crochet patterns can help. These free crochet patterns require little yarn, meaning the materials cost next to nothing and can even be made from the scraps of larger projects. Find free crochet flower patterns to make pins, embellishments or even a lasting crochet flower bouquet. Find free crochet dishcloth patterns to make kitchen essentials that also perk up your kitchen. If you have a new baby or have a friend or family member with a new baby, crochet a little present with one of the free crochet baby patterns. Find your favorite in this collection of 30 free, easy crochet patterns.
Sit down to crochet with a movie and your favorite project and you will have a finished project when the movie is over. How fun!
30 Quick and Thrifty Crochet Patterns Table of Contents
These free and easy crochet patterns are great for all occasions! From tote bags to winter hats, this collection will have you ready and raring to go, no matter what is in store for you!
- Beverage Can Cozy: Keep your drink cold and your fingers warm with this fun crochet pattern. It's a great craft to celebrate 4th of July or Father's Day.
- Crochet Covered Hanger: These beautiful wire hangers are perfect for babies and brides! Add crochet flowers to the top of the hanger for something really special and unique.
- Eco-Friendly Bag: This mesh crochet bag is great to take to the supermarket. Use it to tote back produce and veggies. It's Earth friendly and really easy and fun to make!
- Easy Floppy Hat: This funky crocheted hat is great to wear anytime of year. Embellish it with crocheted flowers or create stripes to suit your style.
- Crochet Book Bag: This fun tote bag is great for storing books and supplies. These fun over the shoulder bags also make great birthday and Mother's Day gifts.
- NEW! Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan: This beautiful afghan is a lovely addition to any home. It would look great in the living room or bedroom and can be created in any color yarn you'd like!
Everyone loves beautiful crochet flowers! These easy to follow patterns are great for jazzing up hats, scarves, cowls, bags, and more. Create one or a whole bunch! Plus you never have to worry about watering these pretty flowers!
- Hairpin Rosette: This beautiful rosette is great for a hair accessory or something to put on a scrapbook page. Hairpin crochet is a skill to master, so take your time and have fun!
- Daffodils Bouquet: These beautiful crochet flowers are great for spring and summer. They also make great gifts for anyone you love and adore.
- Violets Pin: There's something romantic about a bunch of violets...and this pin is no exception. These crochet flowers will add a special touch to any outfit.
- Pink Rose Bouquet: Who wouldn't love these colorful crochet flowers? This bunch of pretty in pink florals make great centerpieces for baby showers and weddings, as well as every day decoration!
- Pansies Bouquet: Get ready for spring with this bundle of pansies. These colorful pastel flowers look great in a kitchen or bathroom.
- NEW! Balloon Flower: This lovely flower has beautiful lavender petals, making it perfect for spring! Turn it into a pin or a magnet.
New to crochet? If you're a beginner, dishcloths are a great practice project! These colorful kitchen staples work up quickly and are really fun to make! Don't forget to make one set for the neighbors, too!
- Cheerful Dish Cloth: You'll love this bright sunshine color of these dishcloths! With soft summery colors like this, you can't help but be cheerful and happy!
- Flower Dish Cloths: This unique crochet project is almost too cool to use! These colorful flowers work great in the kitchen, because they're fun and festive--but don't take up a ton of room our counterspace.
- Granny Square Cloth: A dishcloth is a great way to learn the simple granny square crochet method. This dishcloth is easily customizable to be whatever colors you desire.
- Crochet Springtime Cloth: A touch of spring colors can do wonders when it comes to opening up your home and adding some fun accessories to your kitchen! These dishcloths are quick and easy to make and make great hostess gifts.
- Simple Border Dishcloth: This simple kitchen crochet pattern creates a pot holder and dishcloth set with contrasting borders. This is an attractive kitchen set for a house warming gift or your own home.
- NEW! Crochet Butterfly Dishcloth: This fun collection of crocheted dishcloths are shaped like butterflies! They make great gifts and are so fun and easy to make! They're a great way to use up leftover yarn if you have any.
Babies are so fun to craft for! These baby hat patterns are easy to work up and make great gifts for babies on the way. Of course you can change the yarn color to suit the needs of a little boy, girl, or even do something in green or yellow for the parents who want to be surprised!
- Baby Blue Hat: This hat is sweet and so easy to make! If you're making it for a little girl, add a fun crochet flower to the side for something really special!
- Butterfly and Flower Baby Mobile: Wish baby sweet dreams with this butterfly and flower mobile. This easy crochet project makes a great shower gift for a mom to be.
- Fuzzy Baby Booties: Moms and kids alike will love these sweet and soft baby booties. Looking to add something more? Sew some crochet flowers to the top or side to give it a sweet feminine touch.
- Heart Baby Room Sign: Make sure everyone knows which room belongs to baby with this cute door sign. You could add a name or a "Keep Quiet" sign, as well.
- Robot Baby Cocoon and Hat: Geeky crafters unite! Here's a fun light hearted project for baby boys!
- NEW! Adorable Crochet Baby Dress: This cute dress is great for a little girl! Moms and babies alike will love how soft it is (and how easy it is to put on!).
Still looking for something fun and easy to crochet? Here's a few more of our favorite crochet projects, including bookmarks, slippers, and even a little something for the dog!
- Angel Ornament Pattern: This sweet angel is great for Christmastime. You can make it into an ornament or attach it to a package.
- Sun Hat: This crochet sun hat is great for keeping the sun out of your face. It's a great gift for moms and grandmas who love to garden in the spring and summer.
- Monster Eyes Slippers: How fun are these monster slippers? This fun crochet slipper project makes a great gift!
- Rainbow Trout Bookmark: This bookmark sure is fun and unique! There's nothing fishy going on here...this is a great fun and easy crochet project that everyone will enjoy!
- Dog Sweater Crochet Pattern: Here's a little fun project for Fido! This sweater is easy to make and is great for keeping your little dog nice and warm on those cooler evening walks.
- NEW! Buddy the Bear: This bear just wants to be loved! You can crochet stuffed animals with ease using patterns like this. Kids of all ages are sure to love Buddy!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tonic Studios
- Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
- Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
- Elegant 2017 Lucky Bracelet Tutorial
- Printable Coloring Calendar 2017: January
- Funky Tie Dye Socks
- Make Your own Miniature Barn Doors to Hide Wall Plugs
- Rotten Banana: a DIY Early Reading Game
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet