29 Free Flower Crochet Patterns and Other Girly Crochet Projects
By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Looking to add a little feminine touch to your life? Check out these 29 Free Flower Crochet Patterns and Other Girly Crochet Projects! From crocheted flower bouquets to ruffled sweaters, we have plenty of free easy crochet patterns for you to make. These free crochet projects will instantly make you feel dainty and ladylike! Don't forget about all the other leading ladies, in your life, as well. You'll find tons of free crochet patterns that will make great gifts for all your favorite girly girls. Use these simple crochet patterns to make something soft and tender for your daughter, mother, grandmother, and best friend!
29 Free Flower Crochet Patterns and Other Girly Crochet Projects Table of Contents
If your wardrobe needs some more ladylike pieces, you’ll love this selection of beautiful sweaters, shawls and cardigans. Nothing says “girly girl” quite like scalloped edges, ruffles, silk, and lace. Take a look at all these free crochet patterns you can make to look fabulous! These delicate and feminine clothes are the perfect addition to any woman's closet.
- Elegant Crochet Flower Shawl: This is a beautiful crochet shawl that you can easily dress up or down. It would be great for a morning visit to the Farmer's Market or a late afternoon wedding.
- Goddess Shawl: Feel beautiful in this Goddess Shawl. You'll turn heads wearing this beautiful crochet accessory!
- Lacy Ruffle Cardigan: This fun and frilly crocheted cardigan is great anytime of year! The bright blue is a nice color for spring, but you can make it in whatever color you'd like.
- Motif Lace Wrap: Six different lace motifs are used in this feminine wrap crochet pattern. This wrap crochet pattern suggests one assembly but you can mix and match as you like with instructions to join as you go.
- Pineapple Lace Shawl: This pineapple crochet pattern is elegant, lacy, and feminine! It's a great addition to almost any outfit and makes a wonderful wedding or birthday gift.
- Pink Rose Cardigan: Everyone will look rosy and sweet in this soft pink cardigan. It's perfect for those cooler spring days and even appropriate for Easter Sunday or Mother's Day.
- Ruffle Jacket: How fun is this ruffle jacket? Always stylish and fun, ruffles are a great way to learn to crochet...and they're easier to make than you may think. Be prepared to stand out in this fun and frilly frock!
- Ruffled Crochet Cardigan: A beautiful light and lacy cardigan like this one is great for summer!
- Summer Floral Shawl: Show off your fun side with this floral shawl! It's great for a day out shopping with your girls! This easy crochet pattern also makes a great gift for teens!
- Beachy Wrap: Head down to the beach with this fun and colorful wrap! It's light and lacy, so it's perfect for those warm summer days.
- NEW! Purple Beginner Shawl: Looking for an easy crochet shawl pattern? This purple beginner shawl will keep you nice and warm on those cool nights.
Check out these easy crochet patterns to make some great girly accessories! Many of these projects are free flower crochet patterns that will add the perfect feminine touch to any outfit. You’ll find adorable flip flops and stylish slippers to keep your feet happy, and a great crocheted ring that is as unique as it is elegant! These would make fantastic homemade gifts to make for a great gift for a friend, mother, or grand-mother.
- Crochet Ring Pattern: Rings don't have to be big and bulky! Add a feminine touch to your wardrobe with these light and lacy crocheted rings. They make great gift ideas, too!
- Chrysanthemum Accessory: This fabulous crocheted flower is a great addition to anything from your hair to your blazer! It's easy to make and fun to give...and soon you'll have one in every color!
- Loop Fringe Crochet Choker: Chokers are fun accessories...and this crochet choker is no exception! Even if you don't wear chokers, it could double as a crocheted bracelet. Add crochet flowers if you'd like for a little flair!
- Crochet Daisy Flip Flops: Dress up your summer beach wear with these crochet flowers! Add them to flip flops, beach hats, or even totes!
- Flower Slippers: These cozy crochet slippers are great to wear around the house. Decorate them with fun crochet flowers for a fun and colorful addition.
- Crocheted Tear Drop Earrings: These crocheted earrings are great to wear anytime. They're lightweight because they're made from plarn...so they're earth-friendly, too!
- NEW! Crocheted Hair Bows: These adorable Crochet Hair Bows are so easy to make that you can easily have one in all your favorite colors in a little under an hour.
Out of all 29 Free Flower Crochet Patterns and Other Girly Crochet Projects, these decorative items for your house are the most fun to make! There are plenty of free flower crochet patterns to choose from to make for your kitchen and bath. Crochet yourself a bouquet of flowers to brighten up the house. We also have plenty of patterns for crochet kitchen towels that will add a soft touch to anyone’s kitchen. Make one for yourself, or make one for a new homeowner! Wouldn't it be great to give handmade unique gifts for a housewarming present? Be sure to take a look at the Daisy Apron, too! It’s the perfect gift for your favorite female baker!
- Flower Dish Cloths: You will love using and displaying these cute flower dish cloths in your kitchen. Use this dish cloth crochet pattern to make a few and keep in a bowl next to your sink.
- Crocheted Glass Flip Flops: Liven up your beach party with the flip flops for your glass! It's a great way to help mark glasses if you have several people over.
- Crochet Tray Mat: Bring your loved one breakfast in bed with this elegant crocheted tray mat.
- Daisy Apron: Spring into the kitchen and get cookin' with this colorful apron! Add some crochet flowers for a special touch!
- Daisy Dish Cloth: This bright and sunshine colored dishcloth is a great way to bring some color into your kitchen. Don't forget to make a few for your neighbors and friends, too! They make great housewarming gifts!
- Pansies Bouquet: Create a beautiful bouquet that will last a lifetime! These crochet flowers look lovely in a vase and are great to give to mom or grandma for Mother's Day!
- Daisy Flower Bouquet: Who wouldn't love a bunch of daisy crochet flowers? Daises brighten up a room with ease and the great thing about these crochet flowers is that they'll last forever without having to be exposed to sun or water!
- Daffodils Bouquet: Daffodils are the flower of spring...and this crocheted bouquet will help bring sunshine into any room of your house!
- Mop or Sweeper Cover: Sweep that floor the eco-friendly way! Don't spend money on those disposable cloths...just make one of your own that you can use and rewash!
- Crocheted Stash Baskets: These baskets are great for storing veggies, fruit, or even makeup! They're a great crochet project for beginners.
- NEW! Catch a Wave Dishcloth: Liven up your kitchen by adding some bright colors and patterns to your decor. This Catch a Wave Dishcloth from Lily Sugar n' Cream uses single and double crochet, so it's great for beginners and those who are looking for easy crochet projects.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Crochet a Bavarian Square
- Potpourri Sachet
- Pretty Crochet Doily
- "25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns" eBook
- 7 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- How to Crochet the Bavarian Rectangle
- 30 Quick and Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- "22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More" eBook
- Basic Crochet Square
- 29 Free Flower Crochet Patterns and Other Girly Crochet Projects
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Fish Craft Projects For Kids
- Mini Teddy Bear Crochet Pattern
- Vintage Hanker-Chicks Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scrappy Quilt Bracelets Fabric Craft
- Flower Petals Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Colorful Ladybugs Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Reworked Rainbow Table DIY Craft Project
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack