Summer is such a fun time to crochet new patterns. You can find bright patterns and designs that you will want to wear right away. Free crochet patterns are fun to make when you use multiple colors. Here we have many for you to choose from. You can find some fun dishcloth patterns, some brightly colored clothes and even some outdoor furniture for your patio. Have fun with our free crochet patterns designed just for you.
14 Summer Crochet Patterns + 3 New Summery Patterns Table of Contents
Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
Add color to your kitchen or bathroom with these crocheted dish cloth patterns. The bright colors are perfect for summer and dishcloths work up quickly and easily. A set of dishcloths also makes a great housewarming or bridal gift!
- Cheerful Dishcloth: You'll love this dishcloth because the yellow and white colors are nice and bright. It'll put a smile on your face and brighten up the room.
- Crochet Springtime Cloth: Use this free crochet pattern year-round. Even during the winter, your "springtime" cloth can help you get out of that blah winter mood.
- Daisy Dishcloth: Who doesn't love daisies? You can use this dishcloth as a fun home decor piece aside from an actual dishcloth.
- Easy Ombre Dishcloth: This is an easy crochet pattern you will enjoy making because once you make one you can make many more. Use any colors you wish.
- Fabulous Dahlia Dishcloth: A dahlia dishcloth like this one is sure to make you think of spring and summer. The pastel colors are just brilliant.
- Rose Dishcloth and Potholder: Make a dishcloth and a potholder with this free crochet pattern. The rose is a nice embellishment.
- NEW! Granny Crochet Dishcloth: Fun, colorful dishcloth that begins with a small granny square, then is worked corner-to-corner for a striped effect. This fantastic crochet pattern is great for beginners.
Wearable Crochet Patterns
These wearable crochet patterns are great for gardening or a day at the beach. Sun hats, accessories, and clothing can all be crocheted with ease, and you'll love the look and simplicity of these summer patterns!
- Crochet Diamond Belt: Accessorize your outfit with a fun crocheted belt. This is an intermediate crochet pattern that will look great with any outfit.
- Floral Mesh Vest: A subtle floral theme is created out of this vest when you crochet it. It's very feminine looking and great for the summer.
- Garden Party Hat: Wear this adorable garden hat while you're planting your new flowers this summer. You can also wear it for a nice occasion.
- Light Crochet Shoulder Shrug: Wear a shoulder shrug like this to keep warm on those cool summer nights while the breeze is on your body.
- Nautical Sleeveless Shirt: Looking for something to wear while out on the boat? This is just the top you need. Sleeveless is the way to go.
- NEW! Crocheted Sun Hat: Keep the sun off your face and out of your eyes with this pretty and lightweight sun hat crochet pattern. Perfect for the garden or the beach, this floppy sun hat is easy to make and fun to wear! Add a big flower to the side for a little bit of color!
Outdoor Crochet Patterns
We all spend a lot of time outside in the summertime, so why not beautify your outdoor space? These crocheted projects are great for adding color and style to your outdoor furniture or patio.
- Easy Patio Pillows: Decorate your patio with these colorful crocheted pillows. You can switch the pillows every summer with different colored yarn.
- Kneeling Garden Cushion: While you're planting your new flowers you can kneel on your garden cushion. It'll definitely help ease the pain.
- Rolling Placemats: Use this free crochet pattern to bring along on your next picnic. It's great for holding food and the ants won't "bug" you.
- NEW! Infinity Rug: Warm up your outdoor floors with this Infinity Rug. This crochet mat is an intermediate level, but don't let that scare you! The directions are easy to follow.