Christmas will be here before we know it, so what better time to get a jump start on your gift giving list? With these 21 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts, you'll have gift ideas for everyone on your list!
If you're looking for some homemade Christmas decor ideas, check out our list of quick and easy Christmas gifts to make. From mantel decor to garland for your railing, these easy crochet Christmas gifts are as fun to make as they are to give! This Crocheted Nativity set is perfect for a religious family. The whole nativity is crocheted, so the props are soft and cuddly and fun to play with!
And what is Christmas without ornaments? These homemade Christmas ornaments would look great on any tree, and can also be used for fun package decoration. This Reindeer Ornament is so sweet and cute, and a great project for beginning crochet fans!
If you're traveling this holiday season, don't forget to bring a fun hostess gift. These homemade Christmas gifts for the kitchen are great for those who love to bake, cook, and entertain. These Christmas Decoration Pot Holders make a wonderful gift for a holiday hostess...and Christmas craft ideas like this work up easily and quickly...so they're perfect for last minute gifts!
And if you have some time to dedicate to your handmade Christmas gifts, try your hand at creating one of our Christmas crochet afghan patterns. Great for cuddling up by the fireplace with a book and a cup of hot cocoa, these throws are essential to keeping warm and cozy during the winter months. This Holiday Crocheted Granny Square Throw is a great one for beginners and makes a wonderful gift idea for anyone!
With these easy crochet Christmas gifts, you'll be ready for the gift giving season in no time!
21 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts Table of Contents
Homemade Christmas Decor Ideas
Looking for some quick and easy Christmas gifts to make? Well you'll have some great gift and stocking stuffer ideas with these homemade Christmas decor ideas. From the tree to the mantel, these easy crochet Christmas gifts are as fun to show off as they are to give away!
- Crocheted Christmas Trees: You could use these sweet crocheted trees as Christmas table decorations or festive additions to your mantel. These sweet and cuddly trees also make a great gift for baby's first Christmas.
- Crocheted Nativity: If you need some easy crochet Christmas gifts, check out this Crocheted Nativity. This nativity set is perfect for having under the tree...and since the whole thing is crocheted, it's perfect for homes with lots of kids or pets.
- Pinwheel Garland: Trim up the tree with cool homemade Christmas decorations like this pinwheel garland. You could wrap it around your tree or hang it from your railing for a fun and festive decor piece.
- Huggable Happy Colors Penguin: If you need some easy crafts to make for Christmas, this penguin is a must! Easy crochet Christmas gifts like this make wonderful gifts for kids of all ages, and can be displayed all season long!
- Crocheted Christmas Tree Duo: Easy crochet Christmas gifts, like these crocheted trees, are a great way to help spread holiday cheer to all your friends and family! Combined with a plate of cookies or a wreath, handmade Christmas gifts like this are meaningful and fun.
Homemade Christmas Ornaments
These homemade Christmas ornaments are great for decorating your own tree and giving out to all your friends and family. Crocheted ornaments also make adorable gift package decorations if you need to jazz up a present! With these easy crochet Christmas gifts, you'll have gifts for everyone on your list in no time!
- Cute Kitty Ornament: This fun kitty is great for hanging on your Christmas tree! If you need homemade Christmas presents for grandparents, this is a great one to start with!
- Polka Dot Mushroom Ornament: Do you have some scrap thread laying around? If so, easy crochet Christmas gifts, like these sweet mushroom ornaments, are a great way to use it up! Christmas craft gift ideas like this make great additions to any Christmas tree, and are a fun way to decorate a gift package.
- Reindeer Ornament: Ornaments make great Christmas crafts for adults and kids alike! These reindeer ornaments are easy crochet Christmas gifts to give anyone! If you have enough time, you could make Santa's whole reindeer team!
- Christmas Cupcake Ornament: Sweet on Christmas? Then you'll love this cupcake ornament! These cupcakes make for easy crochet Christmas gifts and are a fun addition to attach on to a package of homebaked cookies, muffins, or breads.
- Cute Crochet Santa Ornament: When it comes to Christmas, homemade ornaments are a great way to decorate your tree. This sweet Santa ornament is a cute additon to your collection and is so fun and easy to make!
- Elf Size Stocking Ornament: Great for holding silverware or hanging on your tree, these mini stockings are just too cute to pass up this holiday season. Easy crochet Christmas gifts like this are also great stocking stuffers when filled with candy or other small sweets!
- Festive Bird Ornament: Christmas craft ideas like this cute crocheted bird are just the thing to hang on your Christmas tree this year. The great thing about easy crochet Christmas gifts like this is that you can use them season long.
Homemade Christmas Gifts for the Kitchen
If you're going to be traveling to someone's home this holiday season, easy crochet Christmas gifts that are kitchen themed are a great way to thank the hostess for having you over for the holidays. These Christmas craft ideas won't only help decorate the kitchen, but are crafts you or the hostess can put to use for years to come!
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner: Everyone is sure to love this festive table runner. Perfect for anytime during the winter season, handmade Christmas gift ideas like this are sure to please almost anyone!
- Christmas Decoration Pot Holders: Better as a set of three, these easy crochet Christmas gifts are great for the hostess with the mostess! Simple Christmas crafts like this make great stocking stuffers, too...and can easily be made and handed out to neighbors and co workers.
- Christmas Wine Bottle Covers: If you're planning on giving a good bottle of wine to a loved one this holiday season, why not wrap it up in this festive bottle cover? Easy crochet Christmas gifts like this are great because the reciever can easily reuse the bag the following year.
- Christmas Tree Dishcloth: This dishcloth is a great gift for a couple who is celebrating their first Christmas in a new home. Paired with some fun cookbooks or oven mitts, easy crochet Christmas gifts like this help show how much you care!
- Christmas Pinwheel Placemat: Set the table for holiday cheer with these Pinwheel Placemats and coasters. This is a great way to decorate for Christmas morning and these placemats are great projects for beginning crocheters!
Christmas Crochet Afghan Patterns
An afghan makes a wonderful holiday gift, and with these crochet afghan patterns, you'll have a gift that anyone is sure to love! Easy crochet Christmas gifts like this are perfect for parents and grandparents, and are easy to customize to suit your color tastes.
- Christmas Reversible Ripple Afghan: Curl up by the fire with this cozy afghan pattern. Afghans make for easy crochet Christmas gifts and are wonderful presents for everyone on your list. Get started today so you can make afghans for all!
- Christmas Striped Throw: Great for anyone, this throw shows off the colors of the season. Homemade Christmas gifts like this are great when paired with a book and a nice cup of hot cocoa.
- Christmas Throw and Pillow: If you have a little more time to dedicate to your cool homemade Christmas decorations, then try making this throw and pillow set. Anyone is sure to appreciate the work that went into creating these homemade Christmas gifts.
- Holiday Crocheted Granny Square Throw: Perfect for the living room, bedroom, or snuggling by the fireplace, this throw just screams Christmas! Homemade Christmas decorations like this afghan are easy and fun to make and is a great gift to throw into a gift drawing or white elephant exchange!