Crochet yourself a woven wrap or make one to give as a gift using this simple crochet pattern. Learn how to crochet and you can make this stylish wrap and much more!
- One size US F-5 (3.75 mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle
- Naturally Caron.com Country (75% Microdenier Acrylic/25% Merino Wool, 3 oz/85 g, 185 yds/169 m skein): 9 oz (A), 5 oz (B), 3 oz (C), 3 oz (D) Shown in: #0023 Chocolate Truffle (A); # 0018 Spice House (B); #0019 Vicuna (C); #0011 Gilded Age (D).
Wrap measures approximately 20"/51 cm wide x 75"/190.5 cm long
In pattern stitch, using F–5 (3.75 mm) hook, 13 sts and 12 rows = 4"/10 cm.
Chain (ch), double crochet (dc), single crochet (sc), slip stitch (slip st)
STITCH PATTERN (multiple of 3 sts + 1; +1 for foundation ch)
- Row 1 (RS): (Sc, ch 3, dc) in 2nd ch from hook, *sk next 2 ch, (sc, ch 3, dc) in next ch; repeat from * across, turn.
- Row 2: Ch 3 (counts as first dc), dc in first st, (sc, ch 3, dc) in each ch-3 space across to last ch-3 space, sc in last ch-3 space, ch 2, dc in last sc, turn.
- Row 3: Ch 1, sc in first st, ch 3, dc in next ch-2 space, *(sc, ch 3, dc) in next ch-3 space; repeat from * across, sc in last dc (turning ch), turn.
- Repeat Rows 2 and 3 for pattern.
- Wrap is worked lengthwise.
- To change color; work last st of old color to last yarn over, yarn over with new color and draw through all loops on hook to complete stitch.
- With A, chain 224.
- Rows 1–3: Work Rows 1–3 of Pattern Stitch—75 sc and 74 ch-2 spaces.
- Continue working in pattern stitch changing colors as follows:
- 4 more rows with A, *1 row with D, 2 rows with A, 2 rows with C, 4 rows with B, 1 row with D, 4 rows with B, 2 rows with C, 2 rows with A, 1 row with D, 7 rows with A; repeat from * once more.
- Fasten off.
Using yarn needle, weave in all ends.