To keep warm this winter, why not try a homemade scarf? Use this free crochet pattern to make a lovely loop scarf with fringe and everyone will be begging you to make one for them too!
- K crochet hook OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- Caron International’s Glimmer #0005 Red: 4 skeins
10 sts & 6 rows of pat st = 4”
- Chain 26
- Row 1: Turn. Ch 3. Work 3 dc in 4th ch from hook, skip next ch 1 sp, dc in next ch 1 space, *skip next ch, 3 dc in next ch 1 sp, skip next ch 1 sp, dc in next ch sp.* Rep bet *’s across.
- Row 2: Turn. Ch 1. Sc in each dc across.
- Repeat rows 1 & 2 until scarf measures 54” long, ending with Row 1 but do not break off.
Ch 14. Slip st to second to last dc on last row.* Repeat between *’s across row: 13 fringes made. Repeat for opposite end of scarf.