Size: Poodle measures 13” tall x 12” from nose to end (excluding tail).
RED HEART® “Super Saver®”: 1 skein each 373 Petal Pink A, 316 Soft White B, and 312 Black C.
RED HEART® “Pomp-a-Doodle™”: 1 ball 9785 Cotton Candy Pink D.
Crochet Hooks: 3.75mm [US F-5], 5mm [US H-8].
black embroidery floss,
strong hand-sewing thread and needle
buttons* or plastic safety eyes*
(Optional) plastic pellets and knee-high hose for making pellet packet.
* Do not use buttons or safety eyes for children under 2 years of age, embroider eyes instead.
GAUGE: 20 sc = 4”; 16 rounds = 4” in sc. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.
inc (increase) = 2 sc in next sc.
dec (decrease) = [draw up a loop in next st] twice, yo and
draw through all 3 loops on hook.
POODLE Head (Begin at nose)
Work in continuous rounds without joining. Mark beginning of round. Move marker up each round. Round 1: With C and smaller hook, ch 2; 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook. Round 2: [Inc] 6 times – 12 sc. Rounds 3 and 4: Sc in each sc around. Round 5: Dec, sc in next 9 sc, slip st in next sc – 11 sts.
Fasten off. Stuff with black yarn remnants to prevent stuffing show-through. Round 6: Join B in any st; ch 1, [inc, sc in next sc] 5 times, inc – 17 sc. Round 7: Sc in each sc around. Round 8: Inc, sc in next 8 sc, inc, sc in next 7 sc – 19 sc. Round 9: Inc, sc in next 9 sc, inc, sc in next 8 sc – 21 sc. Round 10: Inc, sc in next 10 sc, inc, sc in next 9 sc – 23 sc. Round 11: Inc, sc in next 11 sc, inc, sc in next 10 sc – 25 sc. Round 12: [Inc, sc in next 4 sc] 5 times – 30 sc. Round 13: [Inc, sc in next 4 sc] 6 times – 36 sc. Round 14: Sc in each sc around. Round 15: [Inc, sc in next 5 sc] 6 times – 42 sc. Round 16: [Inc, sc in next 6 sc] 6 times – 48 sc. Round 17: [Inc, sc in next 7 sc] 6 times – 54 sc. Rounds 18-23: Sc in each sc around. Round 24: [Inc, sc in next 8 sc] 6 times – 60 sc. Round 25: Sc in each sc around. Round 26: [Dec, sc in next 4 sc] 10 times – 50 sc. Round 27: [Dec, sc in next 3 sc] 10 times – 40 sc. Round 28: [Dec, sc in next 2 sc] 10 times – 30 sc. Stuff head firmly, continuing as rounds are worked. Round 29: [Dec, sc in next sc] 10 times – 20 sc. Round 30: Sc in each sc around. Finish stuffing head. Round 31: [Dec] 10 times – 10 sc. Round 32: [Dec] 5 times – 5 sc. Fasten off, weaving yarn tail through sc to close hole.
Body (Beginning at rear end) Round 1: Using A and smaller hook, ch 2; 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook. Round 2: [Inc] 6 times – 12 sc. Round 3: [Inc, sc in next sc] 6 times – 18 sc. Round 4: [Inc, sc in next 2 sc] 6 times – 24 sc. Round 5: [Inc, sc in next 3 sc] 6 times – 30 sc. Round 6: [Inc, sc in next 4 sc] 6 times – 36 sc. Round 7: [Inc, sc in next 5 sc] 6 times – 42 sc. Round 8: [Inc, sc in next 6 sc] 6 times – 48 sc. Round 9: Sc in each sc around. Round 10: [Inc, sc in next 7 sc] 6 times – 54 sc. Round 11: [Inc, sc in next 8 sc] 6 times – 60 sc. Rounds 12 and 13: Sc in each sc around. Round 14-Back Leg Openings: Sc in next 3 sc, ch 8, skip 10 sc, sc in next 2 sc, ch 8, skip 10 sc, sc in next 35 sc –56 sts. Rounds 15-23: Sc in each ch and sc around – 56 sc. Round 24-Front Leg Openings: Sc in next 3 sc, ch 8, skip 10 sc, sc in next 2 sc, ch 8, skip 10 sc, sc in next 31 sc – 54 sts. Round 25: Inc, sc in next 24 sts, inc, sc in next 28 sts – 56 sc. Rounds 26 and 27: Sc in each sc around. Round 28-Neck Opening: Sc in next 39 sc, ch 10, skip 10 sc, sc in next 7 sc – 56 sts. Round 29: Sc in each ch and sc around – 56 sc. Stuff poodle body as rounds are worked. Round 30: [Sc in next 6 sc, dec] 7 times – 49 sc. Round 31: Sc in next sc, [dec, sc in next 4 sc] 8 times – 41 sc. Round 32: Sc in next sc, [dec] 20 times – 21 sc. Continue to stuff body. Round 33: Sc in next sc, [dec] 10 times – 11 sc. Round 34: Sc in next sc, [dec] 5 times – 6 sc. Round 35: [Dec] 3 times – 3 sc.
Fasten off, weaving yarn tail through sc to close hole.
Legs (Make 4) Round 1: Join B to any st in leg opening; ch 1, sc in each ch and sc around inc 3 sts evenly spaced – 21 sc. Rounds 2-14: Sc in each sc around, changing to A in the last st of the last round. Fasten off B. Round 15: With A, slip st loosely at base of each sc around (this will be the foundation for applying leg pouf). Round 16: Sc in each sc of Round 14 around – 21 sc. Stuff upper section of leg. If using plastic pellets to add weight to poodle, place about ¼ cup in the toe of a kneehigh stocking, cut and tightly knot. Stuff this into bottommost parts needing extra weight, finish stuffing with polyester filler. Round 17: Sc in next sc, [inc, sc in next 4 sc] 4 times – 25 sc. Round 18: Sc in each sc around. Round 19: [Inc, sc in next 4 sc] 5 times – 30 sc. Round 20: [Inc, sc in next 5 sc] 5 times – 35 sc. Round 21: [Dec, sc in next 5 sc] 5 times – 30 sc. Round 22: [Dec] 15 times – 15 sc.
Finish stuffing. Round 23: [Dec] 7 times, sc in next sc – 8 sc. Round 24: [Dec] 4 times – 4 sc.
Fasten off leaving long tail for sewing. Repeat for other legs.
Leg Pouf Round 1: Join D in any slip st of Round 15; sc in each slip st around leg. Round 2: Sc in each sc around. Fasten off.
Neck Round 1: Attach A to any sc in neck opening; ch 1, sc in each ch and sc around inc 6 sts evenly spaced – 26 sc. Rounds 2-7: Sc in each sc around. Fasten off leaving yarn tail for attaching head.
Ribbed Sweater Collar Row 1: Ch 7; sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across; turn – 6 sc. Rows 2-21: Ch 1, sc in back loops only in each sc across;
turn. Fasten off leaving long tail for attaching to neck.
Edging: Join D in end of any row of collar; slip st evenly across row ends (about 12 pompoms). Fasten off.
With smaller hook and A, ch 4; join with a slip st to form a ring. Round 1: Ch 1, 6 sc in ring; do not join; work in continuous rounds. Rounds 2-12: Work even in sc. Fasten off A in last sc. Round 13: Join D in any sc; slip st (1 pompom per slip st) in each sc around. Round 14: * 2 Slip sts in next slip st, slip st in next slip st; repeat from * around. Round 15: Slip st in every other st around. Fasten off.
Ears (Make 2)
With smaller hook and B, ch 12; join with a slip st to form a ring. Round 1: Ch 1, sc in each ch around; do not join – 12 sc. Rounds 2-6: Sc in each sc around. Round 7: [Inc, sc in next 5 sc] twice – 14 sc. Rounds 8 and 9: Sc in each sc around. Round 10: [Inc, sc in next 6 sc] twice – 16 sc. Round 11: Sc in each sc around. Round 12: [Inc, sc in next 7 sc] twice – 18 sc. Round 13: [Inc, sc in next 8 sc] twice – 20 sc. Round 14: Sc in each sc around. Round 15: [Inc, sc in next 9 sc] twice – 22 sc. Rounds 16 and 17: Sc in each sc around. Round 18: [Dec, sc in next sc] 7 times, sc in next sc – 15 sc. Round 19: [Dec, sc in next sc] 5 times – 10 sc. Round 20: [Dec] 5 times – 5 sc. Fasten off, using long tail to close hole.
Ear Pouf Round 1: Starting at the tip of the ear at Round 18, slip st D into stitches around the ear tip. Round 2: Slip st in each slip st around. Fill in bare spots with D as needed. Fasten off.
Sew head, tail, and sweater collar to body as in photo, using long yarn tails. Make certain parts are securely attached. Sew ears to head leaving approximately 4” diameter circle free between ears at top of head.
Locate eye placement. Using black embroidery thread, sew 3 lines for eyelashes as shown. Attach buttons securely, overlapping the eyelashes a little OR embroider eyes if toy is to be used for children under 2 years of age.
Add after ears have been attached and head has been sewn to neck. Round 1: Beginning at the crown of the head where the ears are attached, with larger hook and B, loosely work 25 slip sts into the sts of the Head in a circle about 4” diameter. This circle should be placed directly on top of the head, evenly spaced in conjunction with the ears. Round 2: With e and larger hook, sc in each st around. Round 3: Inc, [sc in next sc, inc] 12 times – 38 sc. Round 4: Sc in next 2 sc, [dec, sc in next 2 sc] 9 times – 29 sc. Round 5: [Dec, sc in next 3 sc] 5 times, dec, sc in last 2 sc – 23 sc. Round 6: Sc in next sc, [dec] 11 times – 12 sc. Round 7: [Dec] 6 times – 6 sc. Round 8: [Dec] 3 times – 3 sc. Fasten off.
Ribbon is attached by weaving the tip of the ribbon between a few D sts, pulling through with even lengths and tying into a bow. Tighten and trim ends.
You must enter into this Agreement if you want to submit digital images or other content to Prime Publishing through Sharing Customer Images (the "Service"). As used in this Agreement, "we" or "Prime Publishing" means Prime Publishing, LLC. and "you" means the individual or entity submitting materials to Prime Publishing. Any individual or entity that wants to use the Service must accept the terms of this Agreement without change. BY CLICKING THE ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL SPECIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
1) Eligibility. You may only submit Materials to the Service for which you hold all intellectual property rights. In other words, if you submit a digital image to us, you must own all rights to such image or you must have the authorization of the person who does own those rights. The Service is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. Minors may not submit Materials to the Service. Further, you may not submit any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13.
2) Definitions. As used in this Agreement, (a) "Affiliates" means any entity controlled by, in control of, or under common control with Prime Publishing, (b) "Materials" means all content that you submit to Prime Publishing, including all photographs, illustrations, graphics and text, and (c) "Media" means any means of conveying information, whether now known or hereafter devised.
3) License Grant for Materials. You hereby grant to Prime Publishing and its Affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to (a) reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, (b) modify, adapt, translate and create derivative works from the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, and (c) sublicense the foregoing rights, in whole or in part, to any third party, with or without a fee.
4) Removal of Materials. If you decide you would like to remove your Materials from the Service, you may provide written notice to Prime Publishing by either deleting the image through the Prime Publishing interface or by contacting Prime Publishing customer service, and Prime Publishing will remove such Materials from the Service within a reasonable period of time.
5) License for Name, Trademarks and Likenesses. You hereby grant to Prime Publishing, its Affiliates and sublicensees a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use all trademarks, trade names, and the names and likenesses of any individuals that appear in the Materials. You grant Prime Publishing, its Affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the Materials.
6) Specifications and Guidelines. You agree to submit Materials to us in accordance with all guidelines for use of the Service posted on the Prime Publishing web site or of which you are otherwise notified ("Guidelines"), as these Guidelines may be changed in the future.
7) Representations, Warranties and Indemnities. You represent and warrant to Prime Publishing and its Affiliates that (a) you have the right, power, and authority necessary to enter into this Agreement, to fully perform your obligations hereunder, and to grant the licenses set forth in Paragraphs 3 and 5 above, (b) you will comply fully with all terms of this Agreement, (c) the Materials submitted to Prime Publishing by you, and Prime Publishing's and its Affiliates' exercise of their rights hereunder, do not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to trademark rights, copyrights, moral rights and publicity rights of any third party, (d) you possess all rights necessary for the reproduction, distribution, transmission, public performance, public display, and other exploitation of the Materials by Prime Publishing and its Affiliates as permitted hereunder, (e) the Materials are not pornographic, obscene, libelous, defamatory, tortious, or otherwise unlawful, and (f) all factual statements submitted by you are accurate and not misleading. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Prime Publishing and its Affiliates harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) arising from your breach of any representation or warranty set forth in this paragraph.
8) Restrictions. You agree that you will not submit Materials that are unlawful, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that otherwise violate general Prime Publishing community standards. We expressly reserve the right to remove or not make available any Materials that we deem to be in violation of this Agreement, applicable laws or our community standards in our sole discretion. You agree that you will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Materials to us or our Affiliates that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
9) No Obligation. Although we have the right to include your Materials in the Service or in any Media, we do not have the obligation to do so. We may, in our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the Materials or remove them from our Service at any time.
10) Changes to Agreement. We reserve the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement or any Specifications or Guidelines governing the Service at any time in our sole discretion. All changes will be effective upon posting to the Service. However, for all changes to this Agreement, excluding Specifications and Guidelines, we will post a notice of change for thirty (30) days. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SERVICE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
11) Prime Publishing Intellectual Property. Without our prior written consent, you may not use our intellectual property, including, without limitation, our trademarks, trade names, trade dress, or copyrighted material, in any manner.
12) Communications. Prime Publishing and its Affiliates may communicate with you in connection with the Service, electronically and in other Media, and you consent to such communications regardless of any "Customer Communication Preferences" (or similar preferences or requests) you may have indicated on the web sites of Prime Publishing or its Affiliates or by any other means.
13) Waiver. PRIME PUBLISHING AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUCH DAMAGES ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR FROM NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF (OR KNEW OR SHOULD KNOWN OF) THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14) Disclaimer. PRIME PUBLISHING PROVIDES THE SERVICE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
15) Miscellaneous. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the state of Washington, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Seattle, Washington, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement subsequently. The Specifications and Guidelines (including all future changes) are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. This Agreement is in addition to, and does not supersede or modify, the terms and conditions of use of the web sites of Prime Publishing and its Affiliates.
You! Anyone who is a registered and logged in user.
What should I share?
Please share images that will help other visitors. For example:
Images that highlight a article's features ("Here are the controls on this music player", "See the clasp for this necklace", "Look at the box this came in")
Images showing someone using a product ("Here I am wearing this scarf", "Install the ink cartridge here")
Images related to a topic ("My dog Skipper", "A great outfit", "Our family at Yellowstone", "How to glue a chair using a cabinet clamp")
Images that show how a product performs ("I took this picture with this camera", "This shirt shrunk in the wash", "The saw blade after 100 cuts")
Images that give a sense of the size of the product ("This refrigerator is actually 6' tall", "A cellphone the size of a credit card")
Do include captions for your images. While not required, they provide context for your images.
Additionally, you can use the Image Notes feature to highlight one or more interesting areas in your image. Everyone will see your notes when they roll over your image.
What shouldn't I share?
Behave as if you were a guest at a friend's dinner party: please treat the Prime Publishing community with respect. Do not share:
Profane, obscene, or spiteful images, or any images with nudity
Images to which you do not own the intellectual property rights
Images featuring phone numbers, mail addresses, or URLs. You can watermark an image with copyright information.
Images featuring availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information
Images featuring external Web sites, contests, or other solicitations
Any personal information about children under 13
Images with automobile license plates that are prominent and easily read (pictures with license plates that have been fuzzed out or that otherwise cannot be read are acceptable).
The same guidelines apply to your captions and notes.
What image formats and sizes are supported?
We support JPEG, GIF and PNG images. Files must be no more than 1MB. Both the image height and the image width must be between 60 and 3500 pixels.
Instead of uploading an image, can I just enter a link to an image?
No, all images must be uploaded to Prime Publishing. This ensures your image is always available.
How long does it take to upload an image?
The time varies depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the image file. For a 400KB image, for example, you should expect 2 to 4 minutes over a 56KB modem and under 1 minute for DSL or cable modem.
Where will my image appear?
Generally your image will appear where you uploaded it: in the article image gallery.
Who owns the images I upload?
The rights owner of the image continues to own the image; uploading your image to Prime Publishing does not transfer ownership.
Revised and posted as of March 4, 2013
Your California privacy rights.
How we collect information and what information we collect.
How we may use information.
How we may share information.
Your choices regarding the sharing of information.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Beginning January 1, 2005 under California's "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to either: (1) a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided; or (2) to be notified of a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with third parties. We have elected the second option. To opt-out of having your information shared with third parties please write to us.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect and combine personally identifiable information ("PII") and non-personally identifiable information ("Non-PII") through various sources, including those discussed below. For your reference, PII is data collected with an intention to specifically identify, contact or locate a person, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. Conversely, Non-PII is data that is not used to specifically identify, contact or locate an individual, including but not limited to zip code, gender, age, or IP address.
Website operators that license our ad serving technology pass information to us so that we may serve advertisements to you. The information passed may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, and gender.
We also collect information about you when you complete a survey or offer form on one of our websites or web pages. This information may include, but is not limited to: your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and payment information; information about your background, interests, health, education, career goals, and shopping preferences; and any other personal information or unique preference information you provide to us or our advertisers.
Website Registration Forms
We collect information about you when you register on one of our websites. This registration information may include, but is not limited to your:
date of birth
When you complete a registration or offer form that is hosted by one of our website publisher partners on our behalf, the website publisher partner may submit all or a portion of the information that you submitted on the form to the Company. This information may include, but is not limited to: your IP address, e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and payment information; information about your background, interests, health, education, career goals, and shopping preferences; and any other information you provide to our website publisher partner.
We may receive information about you, including but not limited to your IP address, e-mail address, first name, last name, mailing address, and telephone number, from third party marketing partners that provide us with consumer data to manage on their behalf.
Automatic Information/Digital Identifiers
We may automatically receive and store certain types of information about you through the data sources listed above.
We also collect information through our web server applications. This information includes your Internet Protocol or "IP" address, date/time stamp, browser type, and referring URL.
Additionally, we may use pixel tracking technology to track the completion of transactions with us or our advertisers, the source information for those transactions, and your IP address, date/time stamp, browser type, and referring URL.
The Company may be required to create, collect, maintain, and submit certain information required by the government, such as IRS Forms W-9 and 1099. This information, which may include your taxpayer identification number, will not be used, shared, transferred, or sold for marketing purposes.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We may use the collected PII and Non-PII for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion, including but not limited to those explained below.
We may serve advertisements to you based, in part, on your IP address, the demographic and geographic information you submitted to the Company during the website registration process, and other socio-economic information, psychographic information, Internet behavior (i.e., browsing, search, shopping, purchase, and ad response behavior), and lifestyle information about you that we obtain from affiliated entities and from third parties.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
Our website technology may pre-select certain offers for you to view based on the demographic and geographic information you submitted to the Company during the website registration process. Additionally, this technology may pre-fill some or all of the offers' data fields with the information you submitted during the website registration process in order to prevent you from having to re-enter this information. We may not show all of the pre-filled data fields to you.
We utilize customized post transactional or "upsell" technology to help advertisers generate sales, while providing you with a series of great offers we think may be of interest to you. The way it works is simple: once you purchase a product or service from one of our reward advertisers, you will be offered additional products or services that we think may be of interest to you. If you elect to purchase products or services from an advertiser in the post transactional channel, we will pass the information that you provided during the initial transaction to the subsequent advertiser, including but not limited to your credit card information. This information pass is done to enhance and simplify your purchasing experience. Your information will only be passed to an advertiser in the post transactional channel after you have elected to purchase their product or service. By electing to purchase their product or service you consent to the passing of your data to the third party advertiser in question.
Customer Service and Fulfillment
We may use your information to operate the website promotion, service your account and to fulfill rewards earned through Company websites. We may also use your information to verify your identity or claimed account status and, where we consider appropriate, investigate your compliance with the terms and conditions of the website promotion or any advertiser offer. We do retain customer service correspondence.
Credit Card Preauthorization
By submitting your credit card information to us or to one of our advertisers, you are authorizing the Company or its agent to periodically verify that your credit card account is valid and has credit available by charging, and thereafter crediting, a small sum to the card.
We may use your information in our online (e.g., e-mail marketing) and offline (e.g., telemarketing, cell phone text messaging, skip tracing, and direct mail) marketing programs. If you would like to be removed from these programs please write to us.
HOW DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We may share the collected PII and Non-PII for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion, including but not limited to those explained below.
Within the Company
We may share your information with various third party vendors that are not part of the Company, including but not limited to vendors that provide us with technology to deploy commercial e-mail, vendors that sell the products or services for which you have qualified through one of our websites, and shipping companies that we utilize to ship products to you.
When you participate in an offer by completing a form, we will transfer the information you submitted on the form to the applicable advertiser.
When you answer "yes" or "no" to a marketing or survey question, some or all of the information that you submitted during the website registration process will be transferred to advertisers that we believe may be of interest to you without providing you with another opportunity to review the information.
When you select "yes" next to an offer, we will transfer some or all of the information that you submitted during the website registration process to the applicable advertiser without providing you with another opportunity to review the information.
Ad Serving Companies
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
We may share, license or sell your information to third parties for various marketing purposes, including their online (e.g., e-mail marketing) and offline (e.g., telemarketing, cell phone text messaging, skip tracing, and direct mail) marketing programs. If you would like to be removed from these programs write to us.
We may use third party service providers to enhance our database with additional elements, including but not limited to age ranges present in your household, whether you own or rent a home, the length of time you have lived at your residence, whether you are a mail order buyer or responder, household income, and gender. Further, we may use third party service providers to append telephone numbers to other data points we have in our database. We also may use third party service providers to validate the data we have in our database.
Additionally, we may share, license or sell your information to third parties for use in their data validation, enhancement, information verification services, and, to the extent permitted by law, individual reference or look-up services.
Third Party Cookies
Notwithstanding anything else in this policy, we or a data provider we have engaged may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of these cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Governmental Agencies or Other Companies
We may share your information with law enforcement officials or governmental agencies: (1) in response to their request; (2) when permitted or required by law; or (3) to establish our compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, or guidelines.
We may store and share your information with third parties for suppression or opt-out purposes.
We also may share your information with third parties when: (1) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; (2) investigating fraud that has already taken place; (3) enforcing or applying existing terms and conditions and/or other agreements; (4) protecting the rights, property or safety of our websites, our users or others; or (5) responding to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
In all cases, this information is not provided to these entities or persons for marketing purposes.
Right to Transfer
Should the Company choose to sell or transfer business assets, it is possible that the information we possess may be transferred as part of that transaction. The Company may decide to retain a copy of the information post sale or transfer.
COMPANY CUSTOMER CHOICES
Marketing Communications and Unsubscribe Information
By completing and submitting a Company registration form, you are consenting to receive marketing communications from the Company and its third party marketing partners. If, after you have shared your information with the Company, you decide that you do not want to receive marketing communications or newsletters from the Company and its third party marketing partners, you can discontinue the communications by clicking here and filling out our form. If you have registered or submitted information under more than one e-mail account, you must submit separate unsubscribe requests for each account.
Request for More Information
WHAT HAPPENS IF I HIT A LINK TO ANOTHER SITE FROM A COMPANY WEBSITE?
WHAT IS THE POLICY WITH RESPECT TO COMMUNICATING WITH CHILDREN?
We recognize the unique privacy concerns regarding children. We are committed to carefully protecting privacy where children are involved no matter the point of contact. In particular, our intention is to fully comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"). Per COPPA guidelines, we do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with PII through any point of contact, click here to contact us and we will delete the information about the child referenced from our files.
There is no such thing as complete security on the Internet or otherwise. The Company uses various security techniques on our websites to help protect against the loss, misuse or modification of information we've collected from you. When you access your personal information or transmit information to us, that information is stored on servers that we have taken steps to protect from unauthorized access or intrusion. While we strive to protect your information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You acknowledge and assume this risk when communicating with the Company, its partners and affiliates.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY