Looking for some cute Easter decor? Gather up those crochet hooks and try making these Amigurumi Easter Bells! Amigurumi crochet patterns are easy to follow and fun to do!
- 3mm hook
- 100% acrylic yarn 1.7 oz + 182 yd balls
- Knitting needle 3.5-4
- 12 mm bell
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- 2mm hook
- Thin yarn to be used with 2mm hook
- Start a magic ring with 8 sc.
- Round 1: 2 sc in each st hiding starting yarn (16 sts)
- Round 2: (sc in first st, 2 sc in next st) repeat 8 times (24 sts)
- Rounds 3-11: sc in each st around (24 sts)
- Bind off with a sl st leaving long tail of yarn, with needle go in and out sts through the bell to reach the top of it. End with yarn towards the inside of bell, turn the inside of bell out and sew small bell inside.
- For loop, chain 16, sew chain folded in half on top of bell.
- With 2 mm hook and thin yarn, add 2 sc in each st of base of bell (round 11). If you do not have a 2 mm hook you can use the 3mm hooka dn add one more round at the end of the bell with a yarn of an alternative color in respect to the main color of the bell.
- Optional: with 2 mm hook ch 36, fold in ring and sew it to 9th round of bell. Alternatively with 3mm hook ch 27, fold in ring and sew it to 9th round of bell.
- Shape 2 bell: work the same as shape 1 until round 10.
- Round 11: (sc in first 2 sts, 2 sc in next st) repeat 8 times (32 sts)
- Round 12: (sc in first 3 sts, 2 sc in next st) repeat 8 times (40 sts)
- Continue and complete as for shape one.