Sun, sand, and saltwater takes a toll on beach toys – give new life to yours with a coat of Fusion for Plastic® from Krylon.
- Krylon Fusion for Plastic® - Sunbeam (#2330)
- Krylon Fusion for Plastic® - Pumpkin (Safety) Orange (#2337)
- Krylon Fusion for Plastic® - Spring Grass (#2327)
- Beach pail and shovel set
- Ammonia-based cleaner or paint thinner
- Drop cloth
- Low-tack masking tape
- Drop cloth
- Using ammonia-based cleaner, wipe down shovel and pail to remove any dust or particles. If the plastic is new, wipe down with paint thinner for best results, following directions on can.
- Completely tape off any area that you do not wanted painted. A low tack painter’s masking tape is preferred.
- Shake Fusion can for 2 minutes or more.
- Applying in a well-ventilated area, hold can 8" to 10" from surface and spray in a sweeping motion from side to side.
- EZ Touch Fan Spray tip can be adjusted to spray vertically or horizontally – see back label instructions.
- Apply a thin coat and allow to dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply multiple thin coats until surface is completely covered.
- Remove tape immediately after spraying.
- Fusion dries in 15 minutes or less, and can be handled in about 1 hour.
- Fusion must cure a full 7 days to become fully chip and scratch resistant.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.