Decorate your child's room with this adorable lamp. All you need are some stencils and liquid beads and this can be yours in only 7 steps. Learn how to make your very own lamp.
- Liquid Beadz
- BE01C - Gold
- BE04C - Pink
- BE05C - Purple
- BE07C - Royal Blue
- BE39C - Kiwi
- Palette Knife
- Fashion Beadz 3-D Stencils
- Paper towels
- Fringed trim
- Craft glue
- Hair dryer with low setting
- Old towel
- Small white lamp with white shade
- Place shade on its side on top of old towel folded several times. Use palette knife and toothpick to scoop and place Kiwi Beadz around top of shade to make band. (Set with hair dryer on low setting for a few minutes. Allow to dry completely before moving on to next section.)
- With shade still lying sideways on towel, position stencils randomly around shade, working on one side at a time. Use palette knife to scoop and place Beadz in color of your choice inside open stencil area. Use back of palette knife to spread Beadz.
- Set with hair dryer on low setting as you work. Allow Beadz to dry completely before moving onto next side. Before reusing stencil, wash with soap and water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Use craft glue to attach fringed trim to bottom edge of shade.
- With lamp on its side on folded towel, use palette knife and toothpick to scoop and place Beadz in color of your choice in band around top and bottom of base. (Work on one side at a time and set Beadz with hair dryer on low setting as you work.) Allow side to dry completely before turning.
- Repeat step 1 for other side of base.
- Using toothpick and palette knife, spread ring of Purple Beadz around edge of base. Set Beadz with hair dryer. Inside Purple ring, spread ring of Kiwi and set with hair dryer. Let dry completely.
For some more neat kids crafts be sure you check this out!