14 Kids Sunday School Crafts + 3 New Religious Crafts
By: Caitlin Kavanaugh
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Kids of all ages love craft time! Whether you're kids are part of a religious or public school, there's tons of crafts you can do with them to teach them about religion and faith.
These 17 crafts for Sunday school are really great for anytime or any reason. This Homemade Story Book For Kids is not only great for Sunday school materials, but it's a fun craft for the whole family to do together! Kids will love telling their own story with their family as the main characters!
If your kids are participating in any vacation Bible school activities, we have a bunch of outdoor Sunday school material for kids that is perfect for camp, youth retreats, and other outdoor adventures. Kids of all ages will love this Kiddie Bug Box! Behind the protection of a viewing window, kids can watch and admire some of God's smallest creations!
And holiday crafts are great Sunday school activities for toddlers and young children. These "Hand" Made Ornaments are great religious crafts, as well as a great general craft for playtime. Kids will love getting their hands dirty and creating beautiful ornaments for all their friends and loved ones.
The great thing about these 17 religious crafts for kids is that they can be altered to suit any religion, faith, or custom. But one thing's for sure, kids of all religions and beliefs will love getting crafty with these fun projects!
14 Kids Sunday School Crafts + 3 New Religious Crafts Table of Contents
Whether you're kids are going to religious school or public school, the first day can be very exciting! These crafts for Sunday school can be used for any purpose and can be altered to fit any occasion. Most of these religious arts and crafts would be great for camp, too!
- Bottle Cap Crosses: Religious crafts like this are great because they're also Earth friendly! Use old bottle caps to create this cute cross, and fill them with pictures of the people who are most important to you.
- Homemade Story Book For Kids: With a little paint, small buttons and photos of your child, you can make your own story book with him or her as the main character. This is a great family craft or an idea for crafts for Sunday school.
- Fishy Fun Handprints: Learning about creation? Make these adorable fishy plates to display in the classroom! Kids can decorate the fish however they'd like, and these make great Sunday school decorations when each kid does a different fish design!
- Rainbow Snake: Religious crafts like this Rainbow Snake are fun for the whole family! Each segment can represent a family goal or belief and the whole snake can act as a reminder of family togetherness and bonding.
- ABC Lunchbox: Every kid loves lunchtime! Help you little one decorate his or her lunch pail to make it just as unique as they are!
- Back to School Frame: Crafts for Sunday school don't have to be religious. This Back to School frame is a great project to help kids remember this life-changing day!
- NEW! Creation Containers: Need some ideas for kids and toddlers? Sunday school lessons are great when they combine several messages. These containers can teach kids about recycling, saving the Earth, and creation all at the same time!
Crafts for Sunday school can be a great way for kids to prepare for other religious activities...like camps and youth group retreats! These crafts are all outdoor themed, perfect vacation Bible school craft ideas or crafts to help kids bond in the warmer months.
- Hand Painted Rock Bugs: Kids will love this Sunday school craft! These painted rocks are a great project for kids who are going to a summer camp. They can find rocks they like and turn them into their favorite animals!
- Bible Camp Tote: Help kids get ready for vacation, camp, or a retreat with this cute camp tote. They can decorate it however they'd like!
- Kiddie Bug Box: Need some fun toddler Sunday school crafts? What little kid wouldn't love playing with bugs? With adult supervision, toddlers and kids of all ages can admire all the creepy crawly insects that inhabit their outdoor site!
- Fun at Camp Mosaic: Here's a great youth group craft. This camp mosaic is a fun project to do upon a return from a retreat, to help remember all the fun times everyone had together.
- NEW! Glow in the Dark Name Bracelet: If kids are going camping or out in the woods, these glow in the dark bracelets are a must. Though they're not religious crafts, these are still important in helping protect your precious creations!
Kids love to craft for the holidays! Who doesn't, really? These holiday inspired kids Sunday school crafts are perfect for making in the classroom and giving to all your friends and family!
- "Hand" Made Ornaments: These adorable handmade ornaments are a fun and easy activity to do with your kids. It's an easy Christmas craft that will take no time to make, and you can look back on your kids' little hands from years past.
- Thankful Pins: Thanksgiving crafts to make you more thankful for those around you. Create a pin that shows off who and what you are thankful for this year.
- Kids Beaded Angel: Religious crafts like this Beaded Angel are great for Christmas. Kids will love how easy they are to make and they would look cute on a tree or a gift package.
- Beaded Easter Card: This Beaded Easter card makes a great craft for Sunday School. Kids can decorate it however they'd like and send it to a special friend!
- NEW! Tuna Can Nativity Ornaments: These tuna can nativity ornaments are just the cutest! These easy recycled crafts are fun for the whole family to make together.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers