17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
USArtQuest, Inc. began with 2 unique videos and a search for the perfect adhesive. Not satisfied with anything currently on the market, collage artist Susan Pickering Rothamel experimented until an adhesive was developed with all the qualities she was looking for—UV protection, acid-free, archival, non-sticky, non-toxic, and odor-free. The result—Perfect Paper Adhesive™. USArtQuest was formed to market this product and Susan’s instructional videos on collage and assemblage. That was in 1993.
Since then, USArtQuest has continued researching and developing new and unusual mixed media art materials. The business quickly outgrew Sue’s home studio and is now located in a wonderful old building of offices and warehouses, in a rural country setting in Grass Lake, MI.
“Along with educating our customers and providing great customer service, quality has always been a top priority, and the products are extensively tested by our own artists in our own studio,” Sue says. “In addition, safety is very important, with the majority of our products being non-toxic. We specialize too, in acid-free, archival products, most of which are specifically developed to integrate and work compatibly with all of the other products. But, even those few that are not non-toxic or acid-free are unique in themselves! They have proven to be exciting, each having the complimentary attributes that artisans look for in fine art materials.”
Being rural means the area there’s nothing close by for last minute art supplies. So, just walking in the front door brings creative surprises, with a hand-painted ‘welcome’ flag greeting every visitor.
USAQ keeps a well-stocked showroom for local artists and students to shop for everything creative, with a few surprises too!
USArtQuest also houses a large classroom studio where students via for art-filled dates for creative parties, art group events and lectures, demonstrations and spontaneous studio time.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Artist Trading Cards
Mica Flakes and Jewelz
Mica Flower Frame
USArtQuest Video: Craze & Crackle
USArtQuest Video: Fine Liner with artist Connie Stover
USArtQuest Video: Great Tape
USArtQuest Video: Artist's Cement
USArtQuest Video: Duo Adhesive
USArtQuest Video: Greeting Cards Book
USArtQuest Video: Harvest Table
USArtQuest Video: Holiday Watercolor Cards
USArtQuest Video: Mica Rocks!
USArtQuest Video: Paper Enameling
USArtQuest Video: Perfect Paper Adhesive
USArtQuest Video: Valentine's Day Cards
Bug or Lizard Pin
Faux Faberge Eggs
Fine Line Clock
How to Napkin Collage
Leaf Journal Cover
Paper Napkin Gift Bag
Sparkling Leaf Pencil Holder
Sparkling Mica Ornaments
St. Patrick's Day Card
Watercolor Vellum Cards
Layered Napkin Collage
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project