17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sargent is the leading supplier of quality art materials to the educational and retail markets throughout the United States. Only the finest materials are used to manufacture Sargent Art ® products, and because children use our crayons, paints and other art materials, all products are certified non-toxic.
Sargent Art ® Inc. is a member of NSSEA (National School Supply Equipment Association), NAMTA (National Art Material Trade Association), and HIA (Hobby Industry of America).
When specifying or purchasing Sargent Art ® materials, carefully consider who will use them and where. To ensure that artists of all skill levels can safely enjoy creative art and crafts activities, specify and purchase products which are CP / AP certified non-toxic, or HL, "No Health Label Required."
With a fast-moving product line from inception to packaging and merchandising, Sargent Art ® puts extensive research and teamwork into manufacturing and marketing its products. We carefully research the market to ensure each Sargent Art ® product meets customer needs and a market exists for every Sargent Art ® product. The result is a full line of fast moving, profitable, economical and attractively packaged product choices, including top quality crayons, paints, pencils, markers, watercolors, and clays.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Abstract Expressionism
- Celebrating Fall
- Christmas Placemat
- Clay Duck Decoys
- Contour Line Drawings Convert to Warhol Like Prints
- Expressive Oil Pastel Portraits
- Learning to See Abstractly
- Painting Pictures in Motion
- Personal Catrouche
- Prehistoric Art
- Thanksgiving Cornucopia
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bush Baby T-Shirt Craft
- Watermelon Tie Dye Design
- Dipped Shorts Tie Dye Technique
- Quirky Tie Dye Bracelet
- Frog Coin Purse
- Precious Panda Knit Hat
- Men's Woodsy Knit Cowl Pattern
- Chunky Funky One Day Blanket
- Sweet-ish Knit Hat Pattern
- How to Dye a Shirt with RIT Dye