17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Neenah Paper Technical Products has been an industry leader in the creation, development and improvement of heat transfer products since our first patent was granted in 1980. Milestones include the earliest thermal and laser products in the mid-1980s, inkjet products in 1988, dark transfers in the mid 1990s and the introduction of a self weeding laser paper IMAGE CLIP® in 2005.
Producing and selling decorated T-shirts and apparel is a profitable business with a low cost of entry and easy production. With over 62% of Americans owning more than 10 decorated T-shirts, there are endless opportunities to succeed in this market. T-shirts, sweatshirts, canvas bags and hats are used to promote businesses, events, schools, teams, churches and other organizations. T-shirts and hats are collected and worn again and again, with many owners reluctant to part with a favorite. The wearing audience is a large cross section of the population; t’weeners, boomers, and even babies sport messages or images on their clothing.
Decorating your apparel with Neenah Paper’s Heat Transfer products will ensure:
- Excellent quality with good color reproduction.
- Low cost of entry.
- Low cost of volume production.
- Durable art and messages that will withstand many wash cycles.
- Hand and aesthetics that rival screen printing.
- Ability to print on a wide range of substrates including; cotton, cotton blends, synthetics, denim, leather, mugs, hats, leather, wood acrylics and glass substrates among many more.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More