17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
MD Building Products
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Anyone who visits us in Oklahoma quickly discovers a consistent fact of life in our great state: it is windy. Combine this wind with a few dry years and the result is a nice dust storm. This was the situation in the 1920s when L.A. Macklanburg built his first form of weatherstrip in order to keep the dust from coming under his front door. He then built a brass-folding hand-crank weatherstrip machine and took his product to the Oklahoma State Fair in early July, 1920 and thus a new entity was born.
Led by majority share-holder Loren Plotkin's staff, the M-D team has continued to forge forward with a renewed vigor as the leader in energy efficiency products, floor trims, floor installation tools, digital level technology and quality standards for our OEM customers.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
- Glass Jar Mod Podge Makeover
- Crochet Shell N Chains Scarf
- USA Mason Jar Knit Cozy
- Patriotic Mason Jar Crochet Cozy
- Mouse Hole Wall Decor
- Lacy Star Crochet Stitch
- Delicate Shells Crochet Stitch
- Charging Station Recycled Craft
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy