17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
MD Building Products
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Anyone who visits us in Oklahoma quickly discovers a consistent fact of life in our great state: it is windy. Combine this wind with a few dry years and the result is a nice dust storm. This was the situation in the 1920s when L.A. Macklanburg built his first form of weatherstrip in order to keep the dust from coming under his front door. He then built a brass-folding hand-crank weatherstrip machine and took his product to the Oklahoma State Fair in early July, 1920 and thus a new entity was born.
Led by majority share-holder Loren Plotkin's staff, the M-D team has continued to forge forward with a renewed vigor as the leader in energy efficiency products, floor trims, floor installation tools, digital level technology and quality standards for our OEM customers.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More