17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
MD Building Products
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Anyone who visits us in Oklahoma quickly discovers a consistent fact of life in our great state: it is windy. Combine this wind with a few dry years and the result is a nice dust storm. This was the situation in the 1920s when L.A. Macklanburg built his first form of weatherstrip in order to keep the dust from coming under his front door. He then built a brass-folding hand-crank weatherstrip machine and took his product to the Oklahoma State Fair in early July, 1920 and thus a new entity was born.
Led by majority share-holder Loren Plotkin's staff, the M-D team has continued to forge forward with a renewed vigor as the leader in energy efficiency products, floor trims, floor installation tools, digital level technology and quality standards for our OEM customers.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid