17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
Hand Make My Day
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Ever wonder what would happen if Martha Stewart married Adam Savage of Mythbusters? Enter Andrea and Cliff Currie a creative and geeky couple best known for producing a wildly entertaining craft show Craft-Tastic LIVE out of their little apartment in San Diego California. Today they are rehabbing their very first home while co-running a creative lifestyle blog called Hand Make My Day which marries their unique and often opposing approaches to making projects for home, life and special occasions.
Andrea Currie AKA Ms. Craft-Tastic
“I’m best known in the crafting industry as Ms. Craft-Tastic but I journey into alternate creative universes by way of my artistic tendencies and ability to completely hack apart everyday things just for the fun of it. I dream of swimming in a pool full of glitter and preoccupy myself with the nuances of creating fabulous things from nearly nothing. I’m married to the most amazing man who has no problem laughing at and with me. A boring life we do not live. Enough about me though. What about you? Want to make something?”
Cliff Currie AKA Mr. ManMade
“What does a film degree + a healthy appetite for all things geek = ?? I don’t know, that’s why I was asking you! What I do know is that I’m obsessed with all things vintage military, aviation ohh and anything with buttons. Not like fashion crafty buttons but like keyboard buttons. Andrea is the creative director in our life and I’m the meat-head that puts it all together. Ok, I’m creative too but just in a totally different way which is why Hand Make My Day is so great! We’ve built Hand Make My day as a platform where we can duke out our creative differences as well as sound off about our creative lifestyle. I don’t hold my breath for much but I’d be lying if I said I don’t fantasize about piloting a helicopter painted like a bumble bee.”
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff