17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hampton Art was founded in 1980 by the Gallagher family. For over 20 years, the Gallaghers manufactured premium quality rubber stamps, clear stamps and stamping accessories featuring designer lines such as Diffusion, Art Warehouse, Studio G and many more.
Hampton Art was sold in 2007 to National Spinning in North Carolina. National Spinning continues the Hampton Art tradition of premium quality rubber and clear stamps while expanding the company's offerings of papercrafting and scrapbook products with new and exciting designer collections such as 7 Gypsies, Graphic 45, Ditto and more!
Hampton Art proudly manufactures and distributes premium quality rubber stamps, clear stamps, paper products and inks.
We strive to provide new and innovative products meant to inspire creativity. With a unique collaboration of licensed designers, Hampton's design team, and a knowledgable customer service staff, Hampton offers new and exciting stamp images and coordinating papercrafting products througout the year.
In an effort to provide unique and affordable products, Hampton Art also distributes a full line of value products for Studio G.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oyster Clusters
- TriFold, LLC
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Make Easy Picture Frames from Old School Papers
- Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath
- Easy Puffy Colorful Purse
- Faux Marble Tray-an Easy DIY to Make
- DIY Notebooks for Back to School
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress