17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Darice was founded in 1954, by Pat Catan, an entrepreneur from humble beginnings who valued hard work and dedication. Today Darice Inc. is a premier wholesale distributor in the craft industry, serving many channels including craft, mass market, party, toy, drug and grocery stores.
The company’s key products lines include craft basics, jewelry making, paper crafting, bridal, floral design, fine art supplies, kid’s crafts, including FOAMIES®; as well as, licensed products from names such as David Tutera and Tori Spelling.
Darice is an action-oriented company, committed to continual improvements and advancements in the craft industry. As a leader in their field, Darice is dedicated to maintaining, expanding, and strengthening the relationship with its customers. Their simple mission statement says it best, “Exceed Customer Expectations”, a practice followed daily at the company’s Strongsville, Ohio based headquarters facility and distribution center.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More