17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
For two and a half centuries, generations of stitchers have selected DMC® needlework threads to create cherished heirlooms. As we continue into our fourth century, DMC® continues to be committed to color, quality - and you.
DMC® products have been advertised in the U.S. since the 1920s, well before the company was incorporated in the U.S. in 1934 as The DMC® Corporation. Originally based in New York City, the company moved to Elizabeth, NJ, in the early 1960s for easier access to Port Elizabeth, the port of entry for DMC products. During the 1980s, following several years of tremendous expansion and growth, The DMC® Corporation moved its executive offices and warehouse facilities to a new structure in South Kearny, NJ.
Today, DMC® has subsidiaries and agents in 100 countries around the world, and DMC® products are available in approximately 130 countries. DMC® needlework threads continue to be manufactured in Mulhouse, France, by approximately 1,000 workers, working in 3 shifts around the clock. The DMC® plant maintains the highest environmental standards and includes its own water recycling operation. In fact, in 1994 DMC® was awarded the ISO 9002 International Certificate for Manufacturing Excellence, and the Oeko-Tex 100 Certification for its high environmental standards. On December 18th 2009 DMC announced the acquisition of the Crafts & Fabrics Division of Charles Craft Inc. Charles Craft is the US market leader in needlework fabric and the partnership was a perfect complement to DMC Embroidery Floss, the number one floss in the world. The purchase of Charles Craft Fabrics has enabled DMC to strengthen its leadership role in the needlework category and expand its portfolio of superior quality needlework products.
DMC® has maintained the same high standards of quality today since its founding in 1746. DMC's® quality products and their extensive color ranges stand the test of time. DMC® threads and your fine workmanship -- 250 years of tradition and a lifetime of memories.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Crochet Flower Clutch
- A Beautiful Peace Label
- A T Shirt with Crochet Edge
- Baby Hat with Tassle
- Beautiful Crochet Top
- Black Mesh Shawl
- Bright Blue Denim Scarf
- Buttercup Embroidery Design
- Butterfly Crochet Bag
- Cell Phone Case
- Charming Crochet Pillow
- Cherries Cross Stitch Oven Pad
- Cherries Cross Stitch Recipe Book Cover
- Cherries Cross Stitch Tea Bag
- Chrysanthemum Accessory
- Colorful Block Scarf
- Cow Cross Stitch Pattern
- Crochet Diamond Belt
- Crochet Doily in Pineapple Pattern
- Cute Winter Snow Bear
- Fashion Belt
- Father Christmas Pattern
- Free Crochet Pattern for Round Motif Afghan
- Free Crochet Pattern Tablecloth
- Ladybug Friendship Bracelet
- Loving Bears Cross Stitch Pattern
- Luv Your Cross Stitch
- Purple Satin Medallion
- Satin Butterflies Embroidery Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More