17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crafty Guides started when I searched the internet for a well made tutu for my daughters 1st birthday photo. I was always a creative person and I liked to try to make everything I owned. So it was very natural for me to figure out how to make a tutu on my own. There weren't many tutu instructions available 5 yearsago and so I had to look at a tutu online and figure it out. After trial and error I made my first tutu! I continued to make more tutus and pushed myself to make more unique styles. That's when I realized that there was a huge untapped market to properly teach others to make several variations of the tutu. That'swhen the idea was born. It initially started as Princess Pea Tutu Guide and eventually the Crafty Guides name was born two years later after adding two more ebooks to the collection. I take pride in the quality of my instructions and the continued support I offer to past and present customers ... Over 5,000 copies have been sold and I hope to continue to add and improve my ebook collection.
For 5 years, Crafty Guides has been offering instructional craft ebooks that will help inspire you to createbeautiful handmade tutus and hair bows. We've sold over $6,000 ebooks whom all have been satisfied customers... we've got the testimonials on our website to give you an idea of how much our guides have inspired many women. Many of my customers nowhave their own successful businesses selling tutus and hairbows! As long as I'm still offering these ebooks, I will be available for continued support!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder