17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crafty Guides started when I searched the internet for a well made tutu for my daughters 1st birthday photo. I was always a creative person and I liked to try to make everything I owned. So it was very natural for me to figure out how to make a tutu on my own. There weren't many tutu instructions available 5 yearsago and so I had to look at a tutu online and figure it out. After trial and error I made my first tutu! I continued to make more tutus and pushed myself to make more unique styles. That's when I realized that there was a huge untapped market to properly teach others to make several variations of the tutu. That'swhen the idea was born. It initially started as Princess Pea Tutu Guide and eventually the Crafty Guides name was born two years later after adding two more ebooks to the collection. I take pride in the quality of my instructions and the continued support I offer to past and present customers ... Over 5,000 copies have been sold and I hope to continue to add and improve my ebook collection.
For 5 years, Crafty Guides has been offering instructional craft ebooks that will help inspire you to createbeautiful handmade tutus and hair bows. We've sold over $6,000 ebooks whom all have been satisfied customers... we've got the testimonials on our website to give you an idea of how much our guides have inspired many women. Many of my customers nowhave their own successful businesses selling tutus and hairbows! As long as I'm still offering these ebooks, I will be available for continued support!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Cute Crochet Macarons