17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With Craft Attitude® and an inkjet printer, you can now create and customize scrapbook pages, albums, cards, shoes, fabric, wood, jewelry, flowers, and all kinds of decor items with full-color images. Print high-quality photos, designs, titles and journaling using your home computer and desktop inkjet printer onto a sheet of Craft Attitude. Then, transport and conform the image to virtually any craft surface using a glue stick, or heat from a household iron or an inexpensive desktop laminator.
Craft Attitude isn’t a transfer paper. It’s a new, patented technology that allows your printed inkjet image to become part of a new surface when applied. Customize scrapbooking paper, jewelry, wood, fabric, sneakers, picture frames and even decor pieces – all with Craft Attitude! The only question now is… What will YOU create?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Roller Skate Booties
- Pom-Pom Booties from 'Vintage Knits'
- Washi Tape Bangle Bracelet
- A-Line Sleeveless Dress for Girls
- DIY Nightstand from an Old Wine Crate
- Easy Square Coaster
- Sun Suit Pattern
- "I Heart You" Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Slip Stitch Hat
- Unforgettable One Skein Knit Scarf