17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Copic art tools are the highest quality available in the world today.
Our refillable pens and markers feature replaceable nibs to allow for lifetime use. Our marker based airbrushing system is one-of-a-kind, easy to use, and easily extends any existing Sketch or Original Copic marker collection. Computerized color matching and strict manufacturing standards have provided over 25 years of guaranteed color consistency. Copic inks never vary from batch to batch.
Scores of anime, manga, and comics artists – as well as landscape, product, architecture, and fashion designers – prefer Copic markers because of their ultra-blendable, low odor, alcohol based inks. Unlike water-based inks, which tend to pill and oversoak the paper while blending, Copics mix on the surface to deliver the wonderfully rich blends they’re known for. This outstanding performance has distinguished Copic markers as the celebrated coloring tool within professional, semi-professional and hobby circles alike. Copics are now sold in more than 50 countries.
Stores that carry Copics enjoy the benefits of ongoing training and certification opportunities offered through our nationwide network of talented instructors. Standard and Intermediate classes equip attendees with in-depth product knowledge, a range of marker techniques and the many products that work in conjunction with the marker system.
Copics work on wood, clay, leather, ribbon, vellum, bristol board and more. Avid users often invent new and creative ways to incorporate Copics in a variety of art projects and applications. Crafters and artists both enjoy Copics as a safe alternative from older, more odorous design marker brands.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- How to Draw Diffused Light from a Single Point
- Beginning Feather Blending for Drawers
- Advanced Feather Blending for Drawers
Products Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch