17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
Coats & Clark
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
For nearly two centuries, generations of needlecrafters around the world have looked to Coats for our signature quality and inspiration. Today the tradition continues. Whether your passion is sewing or quilting, crochet, knitting, needlework or crafts, creativity starts here!
Coats & Clark, America's #1 name in sewing and needlecraft products, is part of the world's largest textile/thread manufacturing company with products sold in over 150 countries for industrial and home use.
Today, Coats world-wide continues to innovate. Through ongoing research and product development, we explore new fibers, fabrics, finishes and their application for consumer and industrial use. We invite you to view our products and discover a world of color, texture, and versatility.
With a rich heritage dating back to the early 1800's, Coats history is interwoven with many key innovations and historic events dating back to the beginnings of the industrial revolution. With nearly 200 years of history to share, we have selected a few interesting facts and images from our archives that we thought you would enjoy.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Knit and Crochet Afghans, Throws, and Blankets
- Persian Tiles Crochet Afghan
- Prairie Star Crochet Afghan
- Crocheted Multicolored Throw
- Bold and Beautiful Catherine's Wheel Crochet Throw
- Crocheted Amish Quilt
- Christmas Throw and Pillow Set
- Delicate Stained Class Crochet
- Dresden Plate Crocheted Throw
- Knit Cables and Diamonds Throw
- Passion Star Flower Block Crochet Throw
- Aran Crochet Throw
- Wreath Afghan
Tops and Cardigans
- Fancy Retro Top
- Little Crochet Sweater
- Off the Shoulder Top
- Raspberry Cartwheel Crochet Top
- Short Crochet Cardigan
- Knit Christmas Stocking
- Yo-Yo Fabric Ornaments
- Knit Christmas Pullover
- Fleece Zippered Stocking
- Glow in the Dark Snowflake Stocking
Products Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern