17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
Coats & Clark
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
For nearly two centuries, generations of needlecrafters around the world have looked to Coats for our signature quality and inspiration. Today the tradition continues. Whether your passion is sewing or quilting, crochet, knitting, needlework or crafts, creativity starts here!
Coats & Clark, America's #1 name in sewing and needlecraft products, is part of the world's largest textile/thread manufacturing company with products sold in over 150 countries for industrial and home use.
Today, Coats world-wide continues to innovate. Through ongoing research and product development, we explore new fibers, fabrics, finishes and their application for consumer and industrial use. We invite you to view our products and discover a world of color, texture, and versatility.
With a rich heritage dating back to the early 1800's, Coats history is interwoven with many key innovations and historic events dating back to the beginnings of the industrial revolution. With nearly 200 years of history to share, we have selected a few interesting facts and images from our archives that we thought you would enjoy.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Knit and Crochet Afghans, Throws, and Blankets
- Persian Tiles Crochet Afghan
- Prairie Star Crochet Afghan
- Crocheted Multicolored Throw
- Bold and Beautiful Catherine's Wheel Crochet Throw
- Crocheted Amish Quilt
- Christmas Throw and Pillow Set
- Delicate Stained Class Crochet
- Dresden Plate Crocheted Throw
- Knit Cables and Diamonds Throw
- Passion Star Flower Block Crochet Throw
- Aran Crochet Throw
- Wreath Afghan
Tops and Cardigans
- Fancy Retro Top
- Little Crochet Sweater
- Off the Shoulder Top
- Raspberry Cartwheel Crochet Top
- Short Crochet Cardigan
- Knit Christmas Stocking
- Yo-Yo Fabric Ornaments
- Knit Christmas Pullover
- Fleece Zippered Stocking
- Glow in the Dark Snowflake Stocking
Products Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oyster Clusters
- TriFold, LLC
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Make Easy Picture Frames from Old School Papers
- Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath
- Easy Puffy Colorful Purse
- Faux Marble Tray-an Easy DIY to Make
- DIY Notebooks for Back to School
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress