17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bramble Berry opened in December, 1998 with the goal of providing the highest quality soap making ingredients and best customer support possible to soap makers around the country. As a soap maker herself, company founder Anne-Marie Faiola believes strongly in the importance of quality tested products and helpful customer service. She and her employees have a policy of returning all phone or email inquiries within 24 hours. “We want our customers to be successful,” explains Faiola, “and it is part of our job to make sure they will be.” From humble beginnings in Faiola’s living room, the company has grown rapidly and now serves thousands of customers from coast to coast from a 16,000 square foot warehouse in Bellingham, Washington.
Bramble Berry offers more than 2500 soap making products, including fragrance oils, soap molds, packaging, soap making kits, as well as supplies to make essential oils, lip butter flavorings, herbs and botanicals, cosmetics and much more. Watching industry trends carefully, Faiola stays ahead of her customers’ needs by frequently adding new products. If you have a suggestion, please let us know and we'll do our best to find it for you. She also tests all existing products herself to make sure that she’s offering her customers the highest quality in crafting supplies.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Videos on FaveCrafts:
- Embedding in Soap
- Preventing Morphing and Fading
- How to Rebatch Soap
- The Double Pour
- Water Soluble Paper
- Soap Wedding Favors
- Embedding Layers in Soap
- Using Fragrance and Essential Oils
- Geometric Soaps
- Gradated Soap
- Using Herbs and Colorants
- Holiday Stamp Project
- Holiday Travel Candle
- Independence Day Soap
- Massage Candles
- Melt and Pour Swirling
- Soap Packaging
- Using Soap Molds
- Gingerbread Man Soap
- Basic Layers
- Candy Soap
- Clam Shell Soap
- Cold Process Soap, Part 1
- Cold Process Soap, Part 2
- Cold Process Soap, Part 3
- Cupcake Soaps
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crocheted Doily DIY Necklace
- Easter Chick Crochet Pattern
- Embellished Stationery Set
- Cord DIY Ring
- Happy Together Die Cut Card
- Sea Stone DIY Necklace
- Sea Stone DIY Ring
- Cute Strawberry Dish Towel Holder
- Easter Egg Zipper Pouch with Key Holder Tutorial
- How to Stamp with Embossing Powder