17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Beacon Adhesives manufactures a wide range of quality glues for almost any craft, hobby, home décor or repair application. For almost 90 years, Beacon has been an innovative leader in the development of unique, award-winning adhesives for diverse industries from craft to construction.
Beacon was founded in 1926 by David Meshirer as Beacon Chemical Company in New York City as a supplier to the millinery business, specifically making fabric sizings and stiffeners as well as distributing other hat making supplies. Prior to World War II, it was fashionable and proper for both men and women to always wear a hat whenever out of the house. As a result, Beacon’s business boomed.
After the war, hat wearing took a dramatic decline but Beacon continued to expand into other types of adhesive products including many industrial epoxies. In 1956, Beacon’s owner Mickey Meshirer, an accomplished chemist, formulated FABRI-TAC, the first and still absolutely the best fabric and craft adhesive. His son, also David Meshirer, is the third generation to continue the family tradition of excellence.
Fabri-Tac was dramatically different than any other glue on the market because of its strength, clarity, and versatility. Unlike the typical white glue that was pretty much the only choice back then, Fabri-Tac revolutionized how glue was perceived and certainly expanded the way in which glue was used.
After Fabri-Tac’s enormous success, Beacon developed many other exciting glues including Gem-Tac Embellishing Glue, Beacon 527, 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Dazzle-Tac Jewelry Glue, Fast Finish Decoupage, Quick Grip, and Zip Dry Paper Glue among others.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- "Hello Spring!" Greeting
- A Pansy Seed Box
- A Peaceful Angel Ornament
- Autumn Leaf Cards
- Autumn Leaves Frame
- Autumn Recipe Box
- Blooming Flower Frame
- Blooming Watering Can
- Bright Butterfly Box
- Bright Holiday Cards
- Bunny in a Basket
- Christmas Tree Frame
- Daisy Container
- Daisy Journal
- Easy Placemat Purse
- Festive Spring Canister
- Flower and Butterfly Party Favors
- Foam Bluebird
- Halloween Pumpkin Treat Holder
- Paper Bunny Basket
- Placemat Travel Jewelry Case
- Polka Dot Key Holder
- Posey Flower Box
- Pretty Butterfly Flower Vase
- Red and Gold Glitter Ornament
- Seashell Card
- Silk Daisy Album
- The Gingerbread Frame
- Vintage Paper Flower Pot
- Winter Snowflake Cookie Tin
- Boy's Sports Car Banner
- Traveling Jewelry Case
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life