17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are many reasons to love sewing. There's the sense of pride and accomplishment you feel when you finish a project. Or, the joy and warmth that comes from giving a sewn gift. Then there's the inspiration that drives you to create something new, and the satisfaction of inspiring those around you.
No matter why you love to sew, Baby Lock understands. Everything that we do – from discovering breakthrough technology to improving upon the simplest features – is to make your time sewing at your machine as enjoyable as possible. Baby Lock's main goal has been to enhance the love of sewing since our very beginning, over 40 years ago.
Today's young people are reviving the love of sewing in a way that's all their own. This DIY attitude has inspired millions of sewers to learn new techniques, express themselves through unique crafts and art, and even start their own homegrown sewing businesses.
Baby Lock is reaching out to these independent artists through totallystitchin.net – a unique Web site created especially for young new sewers. Totally Stitchin' includes sewing tips, a helpful glossary, trendy 1-hour projects and profiles of inspiring sewers, quilters, and other crafters.
There are so many ways to help out a community, and Baby Lock sponsors several charitable programs to help retailers and customers use their love of sewing for a great cause.
At various events throughout the year, sewers and quilters can find Building Quilts for Love, where volunteers have created thousands of colorful fleece quilts for women and children's charitable programs such as Tiny Stitches and Project Linus. Baby Lock also created Sewn in Love, a program which provides phone cards and sewn "thank you" cards for wounded soldiers at Walter Reed Memorial Hospital.
From innovation and service to friendship and giving back to the community, Baby Lock does it all from the heart – for the love of sewing.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Bottle Koozies
- DIY Golf Towels
- Candy Corn Quilt
- Casserole Tote
- Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
- Dancing Leaves Pillow
- Eeks! Spider Pillow
- Felt Rose
- Reversable Table Runner
- Scary Tic Tac Toe
- Sentimental Shirt to Pillow
- Spooky Halloween Apron
- Vintage Print Sewn Notecard
- Witch Halloween Towel
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project