17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Barbara Trombley founded Art Institute Glitter in 1983. She began creating greetings cards by writing with glue on card stock and flooding the area with different, brilliant glitters.
"When I gave my cards to people I noticed how the cards and the glitter always made people smile. I decided I wanted to make a career of bringing that sparkle into peoples' lives," Barbara says; hence, the beginning of Art Institute Glitter.
Now, over twenty years later, Art Institute Glitter, Inc. has over 400 unique colors in 11 different types and distributes glitter all over the world, including countries such as Britain, Africa, and Australia.
Art Institute Glitter's main offices are in beautifully restored buildings in the historic old town district of Cottonwood, Arizona. Complete with a retail showroom and classes.
As our customers attest, our glitter is some of the finest glitter in the world. Our motto is "Proven products for professional results". It was created with the artist and craft person in mind. AIG's signature Art Glitter is not the same craft glitter as you find in most stores. It is cut from the highest quality film materials on the world's most technically advanced equipment. Our production facility strives to create the finest and most luminous on the market.
We also offer an exclusive line of adhesives and pencil fine metal tips. These have been specially formulated for use with our fine glitters. In twenty years, with proper application, your project should look as good as new. Designer Dries Clear is our most popular adhesive. Designer Dries White is for creating very white snow. Fabric Dries Clear is for washable fabrics. You will find just the right adhesive to meet your special need and you will be proud of the results.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Dimensional Fabric Flower Card
- Beautiful Film Dragonfly
- Beaded Butterfly Card
- Christmas Tree with Decorated Pine Cones Ornament
- Beaded Sunflower Coasters
- Rainbow Glitter Easter Egg Card
- Pine Cone Glitter Ballerinas
- Owl Frame
- Halloween Glitter Illustration
- Festive Christmas Ornaments
- Crow Ornament
- Faux Candy Garland
- Rainbow Glittered Nameplate
- Christmas Snow Globe
- Glass Fairy Wand
- Glitter Dolls and Trees
- Glitter Lace Heart Box
- Personalized Beaded Nameplate
- Glittery Buttons
- Glittered Bouquet Relief
- Lavish Christmas Tree Card
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Piece Diamond Quilt Pattern
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook