17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Barbara Trombley founded Art Institute Glitter in 1983. She began creating greetings cards by writing with glue on card stock and flooding the area with different, brilliant glitters.
"When I gave my cards to people I noticed how the cards and the glitter always made people smile. I decided I wanted to make a career of bringing that sparkle into peoples' lives," Barbara says; hence, the beginning of Art Institute Glitter.
Now, over twenty years later, Art Institute Glitter, Inc. has over 400 unique colors in 11 different types and distributes glitter all over the world, including countries such as Britain, Africa, and Australia.
Art Institute Glitter's main offices are in beautifully restored buildings in the historic old town district of Cottonwood, Arizona. Complete with a retail showroom and classes.
As our customers attest, our glitter is some of the finest glitter in the world. Our motto is "Proven products for professional results". It was created with the artist and craft person in mind. AIG's signature Art Glitter is not the same craft glitter as you find in most stores. It is cut from the highest quality film materials on the world's most technically advanced equipment. Our production facility strives to create the finest and most luminous on the market.
We also offer an exclusive line of adhesives and pencil fine metal tips. These have been specially formulated for use with our fine glitters. In twenty years, with proper application, your project should look as good as new. Designer Dries Clear is our most popular adhesive. Designer Dries White is for creating very white snow. Fabric Dries Clear is for washable fabrics. You will find just the right adhesive to meet your special need and you will be proud of the results.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Dimensional Fabric Flower Card
- Beautiful Film Dragonfly
- Beaded Butterfly Card
- Christmas Tree with Decorated Pine Cones Ornament
- Beaded Sunflower Coasters
- Rainbow Glitter Easter Egg Card
- Pine Cone Glitter Ballerinas
- Owl Frame
- Halloween Glitter Illustration
- Festive Christmas Ornaments
- Crow Ornament
- Faux Candy Garland
- Rainbow Glittered Nameplate
- Christmas Snow Globe
- Glass Fairy Wand
- Glitter Dolls and Trees
- Glitter Lace Heart Box
- Personalized Beaded Nameplate
- Glittery Buttons
- Glittered Bouquet Relief
- Lavish Christmas Tree Card
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Bang Adult Coloring Page
- Perfect Profile Adult Coloring Page
- Geometric Adult Coloring Page
- Big Eyed Owl Adult Coloring Page
- Leo the Lion Adult Coloring Page
- House of Cards Adult Coloring Page
- Yarn Covered Pencil Pot
- Housework Heart
- Embroidered Tray Mats
- Calming Dolphin Adult Coloring Page