17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
ADORNit is a one-stop shop for nearly all of your creative needs. ADORNit is a manufacturer of paper crafts, wood décor and quilting fabric as well as a distributor of unique boutique finished items. ADORNit will always and forever provide timeless, happy and innovative products.
In 1985 the talented Carolee McMullin, founder of ADORNit, published tole painting books and later started the company Carolee’s Creations which was one of the first companies in the scrapbooking industry. The dream of expanding her business became a reality when she changed the company name to ADORNit and introduced her own quilting fabrics in 2009.
Carolee’s family grew right along with her business, and her three daughters Georgana, Alison and Jackie, also known as the ADORNit Girls, have become integrated into the business. Become a part of the ADORNit family by connecting with us on Facebook and our website adornit.com
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Chopstick Bags
- Boho Tassel DIY Necklace
- Upcycled Watch Face DIY Earrings
- Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
- Ikea Tarva Dresser Makeover with Fabric Lined Drawers
- Sushi Bling
- Inside Out Movie-Themed Shoes
- Polka Dot Little Girls' Apron
- Simple and Elegant Hexagon Art Projects
- Lucky Hat Centerpiece