We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wendy Hyde is a busy wife and mother to four kids who works part-time from home as an editorial assistant, runs a photography business with her husband and blogs about her love of all things home. She studied fashion merchandising in college, but her true love has always been interior design.
It wasn’t until she started her blog, The Shabby Nest, that she was able to put a finger on what it is that she wanted to do when she “grew up”…to be a designer. She aims to create spaces that are both beautiful and livable and hopefully, without breaking the bank. She has an eye for pretty, which she loves sharing with her readers.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid