We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Vickie Howell is a mother, designer, author and crafty spokesperson. She’s best known as the host and Creative Consultant of TV's Knitty Gritty, co-host of DIY Network's Stylelicious and the Needle Arts host for myLifetime’s CRAFTED series. She's the author of 6, knitwear & craft books including her most recent, Craft Corps: Celebrating the Creative Community One Story at a Time.
Vickie has contributed columns, articles and designs to worldwide publications including The Today Show, PBS Parents, HGTV, Southern Living, and CRAFT: Magazine. She’s also the Celebrity Spokesperson for Caron International with whom she launched Sheep(ish), the 1st yarn in her Stitch.Rock.Love line.
Vickie writes about crafting on her Craft.Rock.Blog, and parenting on The Mothercraft blog. She lives, breathes and crafts with her husband and 3 children, in Austin, TX.
Vickie's Projects at FaveCrafts:
Blue Slouchie Beanie
Grey Slouchi Beanie
Spruce Doris Scarf for Caron
Modern Lovey Baby Afghan
Topside Knit Cardi
Tsu Shi Tunic
Sophie Lace Baby Shawl
Neutral Knit Cardigan
Sweet as Sunshine Baby Sweater
Lil Pumpkin Hat
Classic Knit Pilot Hat
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More