We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am Valeria Blackburn, owner and designer of Miss Daisy Designs. Although Miss Daisy Designs is a new business, I am not new to pattern making or the world of the internet crafting business. I have been involved in various forms of pattern designing for many years. I also had a previous internet business for eight years. My designs have been featured in major national craft magazines and many internet crafting sites.
When I decided to start designing again, this time I wanted to focus on something fun that incorporated my love of all things vintage, fashion, my pet "Chi-Shi" Miss Daisy, sewing and fabric. Hence Miss Daisy Designs was born!
After taking a three year hiatus, getting married, and moving to the beautiful Emerald Coast area of Florida, I am now ready to once again get those creative juices flowing and create designer clothing for the discriminating dog and their owners!
Projects at FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Outdoor Candle Chandelier
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Baby Octopus Crochet Applique
- Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Glass Pedestal Flower Holders
- DIY Pebble Coasters
- Back-to-School Crayon Art